Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anjuta 2.0.2 'The Breeze' Relased! (alpha)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Anjuta 2.0.2 'The Breeze' Relased! (alpha)

2006-05-15 21:28

Behold! After a long wait, Anjuta development team proudly announces the
    release of Anjuta DevStudio 2.0.2 -- 'The Breeze'. This is the next in
    alpha series that brings us more closer towards the final storm.

The release sports shiny new GtkSourceview editor plugin and Valgrind
    plugin for your unlimited hacking pleasure. You also get automake
    project configuration fully working and editor tab drag n drop (ala
    firefox) feature for your visual wowness.

All these, and a pile of bug fixes, await a small contribution from your
    generous beta-testing skills. So, guys, get it before your neighbour has
    the chance to boast about it!
    Yes!

Its finaly here, a new developement release of Anjuta has been released (I was almost convinced the project was dead....)

I'm downloading the sources now! ^^

Update:

Heres a screenshot of 2.0.2 editing a soon-to-be maths program (for calculating one thing only)

Ps.
    Anjuta needs later versions of libgdl-1-0 and libgbf-1-0 than found in the Dapper Repos.
    I have build packages for these programs tuned for Dapper (i386) along with a checkinstall package of Anjuta, but I have no where to host them.

If you have somewhere I can put them... please PM me or reply to this thread so we can work something out
    Last edited by Kimm; June 7th, 2006 at 05:48 PM.
    My cross-platform python modules for PVA or population simulation https://code.google.com/p/nobones/, written in Ubuntu!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Anjuta 2.0.2 'The Breeze' Relased! (alpha)

/bump

is realy nobody interested in this?
    My cross-platform python modules for PVA or population simulation https://code.google.com/p/nobones/, written in Ubuntu!

Beans

Hi,

please send it to: ydshare@gmail.com
    password: 0106321

i use this email address as a shared net-disk. and its password will NEVER change.

i used to work with C# for about 2 years. as a newbie of Linux programming, i really don't know what to do. if there's free time, would you please teach & discuss with me a little on C/C++ programming? (personal, through gaim or email)

my email addr: ydong.public@gmail.com

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

ydong, wounderfull!

I mailed the packages to that e-mail so they are now open for download!

Since the Anjuta package was only a checkinstall package I did what I could to get the package to resolve dependencies (following the Anjuta website and looking at the repos).

Note that all packages in the mail must be installed to satisfy the package, and get Anjuta to work properly.

PS.
    I also droped you an e-mail ydong

Beans
    Hidden!

hm... I can't get it to work. Maybe I'm just stupid.

I can't install libgdl-1-common because it needs libgdl-1, and when I install libgdl-1 I can't install libgdl-1-common because something is broken and must be fixed before I can install or uninstall any more packages.

I tried to compile anjuta 2.0.2 and all the depenecies a few weeks ago, but I didn't get it all to compile. It's good that someone have got it to work.

Beans

i can't get to work neither. when i tried to install libgdl, my software index was brokened! i had to use sudo apt-get install -f. when i tried to compile from source code, it prompted the version of libgdl(0.6.0) is under 0.6.1.

someone has succeeded to install anjuta-2.0.2?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Hm... strange.

Could you elaborate a bit on the problem?
    Perhaps I did something wrong while packaging, If I knew the problem I'd try to fix it.

Beans

i can't remember the process exactly. i install the lib from your package and it didn't work. then i install it from repository again. then the index of softwares was borken. Then i fixed it... the version of the libgdl from repository is 0.6.0. it's doesn't match the requirements of anjuta-2.0.2. so, i can't compile it neither.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Fixed!

Somehow I had managed to add a file called ".deb" (as an effect, it was hidden..) inside the data directory of each libgdl package, which caused some trubble.

I have removed the file and repackaged the libraries. They are in a separate e-mail in ydongs shared inbox ("Updated libgdl 0.6.1")

Beans

what's wrong? I can't execute a program from within anjuta nor do I have any autocompletion whatsoever available

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast