Thread: .24 mythtv does not have the time in the 1st information osd

Beans

.24 mythtv does not have the time in the 1st information osd

After upgrading to .24 I have found that the time/clock is no longer in the first osd. Instead now there are 2 counters, a counter (time elapsed) and another counter (time remaining) which is useful, but I do prefer the clock to the time remaining.
    I know that I can press "i" a 2nd time to get the 2nd information osd that does have the clock, but it was very useful to see the time when skipping forwards and backwards during playback.
    Any way for this to be fixed - i.e. have the clock available in the 1st osd?
    Thanks.

Beans

Re: .24 mythtv does not have the time in the 1st information osd

Quote Originally Posted by fenx7 View Post
    After upgrading to .24 I have found that the time/clock is no longer in the first osd. Instead now there are 2 counters, a counter (time elapsed) and another counter (time remaining) which is useful, but I do prefer the clock to the time remaining.
    I know that I can press "i" a 2nd time to get the 2nd information osd that does have the clock, but it was very useful to see the time when skipping forwards and backwards during playback.
    Any way for this to be fixed - i.e. have the clock available in the 1st osd?
    Thanks.
    This is theme dependent - what theme are you using? You can edit the theme files if you wish.

Beans

I am using terra. Are you able how to explain how to edit the theme to get the clock in the information bar?

Beans

I am unsure, but suggest you try the theming mailing list.