Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - WINE errors

Beans

Re: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - WINE errors

Quote Originally Posted by WienerWuerstel View Post
    I had some Problems with Morrowind too but then I put the MSVCP60.DLL in the Folder where the Game is installed and it worked. Google can help you where to find the MSVCP60.DLL File.
    Could try OpenMW. http://openmw.org/
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced

Beans

wiener: I tried that but it had no effect.

Dlambert: I read about that on Omg!Ubuntu, and is actually the reason I wanted to try playing Morrowind again. At the time OpenMW had practically no textures, but I guess my options right now are essentially play that as it is now, or just wait for it to come further along.

I'll probably just start playing OpenMW - at least I can help with dev/bugs, etc. that way.

Thank you for everyone who tried helping me though. I'm just going to go ahead and mark this issue as Resolved.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Starminn View Post
    wiener: I tried that but it had no effect.

Dlambert: I read about that on Omg!Ubuntu, and is actually the reason I wanted to try playing Morrowind again. At the time OpenMW had practically no textures, but I guess my options right now are essentially play that as it is now, or just wait for it to come further along.

I'll probably just start playing OpenMW - at least I can help with dev/bugs, etc. that way.

Thank you for everyone who tried helping me though. I'm just going to go ahead and mark this issue as Resolved.
    I'm Sorry I couldn't help!
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced

Beans

Thought I might post my solution here for others looking:

In winecfg ("Configure Wine")->"Libraries"->"New override for libraries"->"quartz"->set it to "builtin"

It made everything automagically work for me.

Beans

For future reference, I can confirm that the above worked for me as well.

Beans

Hi, im trying to run morrowind, but im getting that Stencil error and trying that quartz library builtin did not help. Could someone please help?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12