I will be in Baltimore this summer (3 months) and need a summer job. I am currently in school, but already have a master's in information science. That said, being in Baltimore is more important to me at current than having a job for which I'm qualified. I was initially planning on working at a YMCA or something like that.

Aside from the job thing, I'd be interested in getting to know the GNU/Linux community in the area.

I was not that concerned about the job situation until the auto-shop said I needed $810 work done on my car. That spurred me to do some number crunching and I realize now that if I don't work at all during school that I will end up ~$75000 in debt. This is projecting housing costs and some other stuff but at the very least it seems I'll be $60,000 in debt. This not a number with which I am comfortable. I do not want to be a slave to some corporation doing things in which I don't believe. My savings from my Wisconsin job does not go nearly as far as it needs to in New England.

I have no idea what the market is like in Maryland, but I'd like something that is more than $10/hour and around 20 hours a week. The hours are flexible. I'm working on an independent project for the summer, so I don't want something full time, but for the right price I would definitely consider it.

Obviously, I'm willing to send a resume but just to give some idea of the breadth of jobs I would consider:
I have experience in film, music, biology (my undergrad degree), sports (was paid to coach), healthcare, Windows, Mac (though not recently) and GNU/Linux.