10 small things I don't like about 11.10 compared to 10.10
- While browsing through files you cannot go from beginning/end of one line to the other using left/right arrow keys.
- In a folder, when one types the name of a file/folder (not in search bar), it used to take him/her to the item directly. Now it's a huge mess.
- While using menus, one uses the right arrow to go to submenus; if one goes further right in the submenu. In the end, it used to take us to the next menu. Now one has to go back to the main menu and press right arrow to go to the next menu on the right hand side.
- Now one has to hold alt key in order to see menus. Earlier, one time pressing of alt was enough.
- I don't like Aiselriot solitaires new theme.
- One has to press arrow two times down to navigate the icons in the dash.
- Dash needs to learn a lot from gnome-do.
- In unity 2D, pressing tab button doesn't seem to work.
- Booting time seems to have increased
- There's no tenth point. 10 would sound cool. So i just had to add something for the sake of formality.
Anyone and everyone who has solution to any or every problem is welcome to comment.