Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Lubuntu One Stop Group

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Lubuntu One Stop Group

I've been using L12.04 since final release and insofar it's been great! Addmittedly, I change the programs and "bloat" it some, but it's still the fastest I've used on my ol' P4. Great work! ^_^d
    Thinkpad T430, Intel i5-3320M (Ivy), 8GB RAM, Intel HD 4000, 500GB HDD: Xubuntu 20.04 LTS 64bit

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen69 View Post
    I have Lubuntu installed on my acer aspire one netbook. 11.10 was actually a bit sluggish for some reason, but 12.04 has been nice. Good job!
    Hey wolfen69, I to have Lubuntu installed in my Acer aspire One net book. Last year i took the sata Hdd and installed a 30 gig ssd drive, just to mess around with, this is the net book that i use now for pretty much every thing other than real hevy duty stuff. I have had Lubuntu on it since 11.04, now it has 12.04, and I agree that 12.04 is much faster. When I changed Hdds my battery life went from 6 Hrs, to 8 Hrs, and I can log in to the Internet from the time the bios post screen is done. 15 sec. I think to me this is awesome, you get really addicted to that type of response. anyways that said I'm loving life with Lubuntu.
    regards
    borunco

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

check out the Lubuntu One Stop Thread you will love it.
    rokytnji, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account has less than 50 posts.

Nope. I have about 90 and have been a member since 2008.

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I guess I am just special. I don't run Lubuntu. I run LXDE on AntiX (Debian Testing) and am a Linux distro team member on a couple of distros.

I write .pet packages for Puppy Linux from Debian .deb files. But I guess I am a redheaded step child here. So if this post goes through. The above reasons are moot on why I can't access the one stop thread.

By the way. amjjawad knows me from LXDE forums and we are on each others friend list on here. I have been a Ubuntu user since 7.10 and currently have 10.04LTS on 2 Desktops that can handle them.

Like I said. I must be special.

Hope your stuff we talked about amjjawad finally settled down. These folks need folks like you.
    Happy Trails, Rok
    Last edited by rokytnji; May 12th, 2012 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Bad typer and Biker

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
    rokytnji, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account has less than 50 posts.

Nope. I have about 90 and have been a member since 2008.

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I guess I am just special. I don't run Lubuntu. I run LXDE on AntiX (Debian Testing) and am a Linux distro team member on a couple of distros.

I write .pet packages for Puppy Linux from Debian .deb files. But I guess I am a redheaded step child here. So if this post goes through. The above reasons are moot on why I can't access the one stop thread.

By the way. amjjawad knows me from LXDE forums and we are on each others friend list on here. I have been a Ubuntu user since 7.10 and currently have 10.04LTS on 2 Desktops that can handle them.

Like I said. I must be special.

Hope your stuff we talked about amjjawad finally settled down. These folks need folks like you.
    Happy Trails, Rok
    Hi rokytnji, am I to understand that you could not get into http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755 ?. Their no restrictions on that thread that I know of, but if there is an issue I'm sure amjjawad can fix it when he reads this. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
    best regards
    borunco

Beans
    Distro

Ok I also tried the thread and it did the same thing to me, I think their is a temp. problem with it.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Durn. Just when I thought I was a special type of LXDE user and that a filter had detected that.

I kid around alot Borunco being a tattooed Linux Biker. So don't take me too serious.

I guess I was lucky enough to catch the forum issue at the right moment in time in this forum. Must be a bad spot in the universe tonight or a full moon, (no, that was saturday)

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Other than alsa choosing the wrong sound card, it has been great! Very fast.
    LXDE. Fast and beautiful.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Herpythebrony View Post
    Other than alsa choosing the wrong sound card, it has been great! Very fast.
    I'm glad Herpythebrony that Lubuntu is working out for you. As for me I can't get enough of it.

Have fun
    borunco

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415