This is not someone fussing but one crying for ubuntu to fix the problems and i don't mean the ubuntu community there great but the people writing the ubuntu O.S. i tried fedora 15 with gnome 3 using both virtual box and off the live cd everthing worked fine nothing and as far as any bugs none was showing I'm sure there was some but gnome 3 worked great.My problem with ubuntu is this.

1 unity 3d never worked both in 11.04 and 11.10 but in 11.04 i could make unity 2d work with compiz and there is no reason why unity 3d should not work as i have i newer video card.But unity 3d will work on a 10 year old PC.

2 I do not feel that there fixing anything I know that ubuntu is a cutting edge Linux OS but I would think they could fix these problems for the next release and so far there not.

So if things don't change then all i can do is change my OS.Fedora 16 will be out in 10 days if ubuntu doesn't start fixing some of the problems by then i will move to fedora.I'M not asking for help from the community but i am asking for the developers to fix ubuntu.

I have got a lot of people to change from windows to ubuntu and most of them are having the same problems as i am having and all i can tell them is go back to windows or use fedora.I don't want to do this i love ubuntu but ubuntu is not getting fixed and with 11.10 some of the people can't even get on the internet as they use a dial up modem this is another problem 11.04 it worked 11.10 it doesn't.

So I am asking that ubuntu please please fix these problems i love the ubuntu OS and i do not want to change to fedora.I know any os as cutting edge as ubuntu is going to have bugs and i am fine with that but the fixes are not coming and a os that only works half way is no os at all.