Thread: REWARD OFFERED! for help with alpine / local imap-maildir

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

REWARD OFFERED! for help with alpine / local imap-maildir

REWARD! I will happily pay anyone (name your price), anywhere to get me set up (i.e., describe how; help troubleshoot setup) with an alpine+maildir+offlineimap combination under Ubuntu 11.10, using only packages available from built-in repositories. That is, it would presumably include a light local IMAP server (your choice) to mediate between alpine and my maildir folder. I already have the maildir and offlineimap working, so I suspect I really just need the local-IMAP link to alpine.
    Thanks! Also, if I'm paying, your instructions become public.

(Apologies if such offers are not allowed here; in which case could you suggest a good place for such a post?)
    latest release of Ubuntu on Lenovo X230T, Lenovo T410s, HP Mini, and Zareason Lightlap in Montréal, Canada

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: REWARD OFFERED! for help with alpine / local imap-maildir

Quote Originally Posted by cpbl View Post
    REWARD! I will happily pay anyone (name your price), anywhere to get me set up (i.e., describe how; help troubleshoot setup) with an alpine+maildir+offlineimap combination under Ubuntu 11.10, using only packages available from built-in repositories. That is, it would presumably include a light local IMAP server (your choice) to mediate between alpine and my maildir folder. I already have the maildir and offlineimap working, so I suspect I really just need the local-IMAP link to alpine.

Incredibly, no one responded. What is wrong? No price is enough for a fairly straightforward setup?

Well, I've described the solution here:
    http://cpbl.wordpress.com/2011/11/16...s-frustations/
    latest release of Ubuntu on Lenovo X230T, Lenovo T410s, HP Mini, and Zareason Lightlap in Montréal, Canada