Problems with integration of Libreoffice and Kubuntu 11.10
I've installed Kubuntu 11.10 three times and I find some oddities regarding to Libreoffice which I don't find in another computer using ubuntu 11.10 (so I assume it has to do with something related to KDE or Kubuntu integration).
- From time to time (I have not been able to reproduce any pattern), non printable characters dissappear no matter if I click on the icon to show/hide them. The only way to recover them is by deleting .libreoffice folder in my home folder, but that means that I also lose all my custom information (Dictionaries, templates...). I can't do it anymore!
- I found a problem with a certain extension,and when I reported it in the appropiate forum I was told that it sounded "like the same issue as was reported with the OpenOffice.org Qt VCL plug-in a couple years back" and it could be solved by uninstalling KDE integration package (libreoffice-kde), which I do not want to do.
So I am wondering if there's something wrong with KDE integration in kubuntu.
Tags for this Thread