Thread: How can I set my middle-mouse button to activate the "Scale" plugin on 11.10 ?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

How can I set my middle-mouse button to activate the "Scale" plugin on 11.10 ?

Previously I was able to simply middle-click and get my scale plugin, however now I can't. It's the only gripe I'm having with 11.10. I tried changing it in ccsm and the key combos work, but not the mouse button.
    Last edited by bobbob1016; October 16th, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
    "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah." - Ash J Williams

That works as well as not following every step in a tutorial or walkthrough.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: How can I set my middle-mouse button to activate the "Scale" plugin on 11.10 ?

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had xbindkeys enabled and using the same button, they were conflicting. I disabled the setting, logged out and back in, and it's working now.
    "Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah." - Ash J Williams

That works as well as not following every step in a tutorial or walkthrough.