nemato, creating and modifying live usb systems
This is my first message on this forum, but i use it since a long time .
I wrote a little program named nemato. It's a set of tools for creating and modifying live USB systems based on Ubuntu live CD.
With nemato you can:
- create a new system with an Ubuntu install disc image.
- add or remove programs on an installed live system using synaptic in a chrooted env.
- open a shell in a chrooted env in the image of a live system or in initrd.
- upgrade an installed system.
- do some changes and save modifications in the image of a live system.
You can do this with nemato shell scripts or using the UI nemato-gui.
This is a free software, so try it !!!
It is an experiemental project, sorry for bugs .
please visit nemato on launchpad and critic are wellcomen.
Tags for this Thread