Thread: Cannot edit account.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Cannot edit account.

I am trying to edit my account details, but I cannot access the "edit account" page. I have more than 50 beans, so I should be able to access that page, but I can't access it.

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Cannot edit account.

Quote Originally Posted by LinuxFan999 View Post
    I am trying to edit my account details, but I cannot access the "edit account" page. I have more than 50 beans, so I should be able to access that page, but I can't access it.
    It can take up to an hour or so for the automated scripts running on the server to move you to the correct permissions grouping. Shouldn't be too long before it happens.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Lightbulb Re: Cannot edit account.

This is a stupid feature if ever there was one. I have posted 3 times. I cannot edit my personal details like the distro I am now using. Whoever is this administrator needs to realize that personal details need to be left alone.
    Isa Dsouza
    facebook.com/thecrystalclearcontent
    Sell Out—Never; Sold Out—Always!

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by isa.dsouza View Post
    This is a stupid feature if ever there was one. I have posted 3 times. I cannot edit my personal details like the distro I am now using. Whoever is this administrator needs to realize that personal details need to be left alone.
    It's a "feature" that aims to keep the forum free from being cluttered up by stupid spammers. Please read the sticky: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1836816
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Please use CODE tags
    Including your email address in a post is not recommended
    My Blog

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Well it won't be changing, if you have anything that shows in the left panel that is actually of importance to any support request - then just tell people it. Closed