Thread: Simple Question about UEC

Beans

Simple Question about UEC

hello,

Can someone answer me, becouse I am reading articles about Ubuntu Cloud (Desktop in the Cloud) and I am a bit confused.

As I know cloud computing might be use to hightly increase computing power. I can install ubuntu cloud conrtoller/node on few computers and increase it computing power as they work under one controller, is that correct ?

How this work with desktop ? if i run 'desktop in cloud' will i take advantage of all computers connected to cloud ?

how this 'desktop in clouds' differs from few users connected to one PC (normal UBUNTU) by remote desktop software ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: Simple Question about UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Struthio View Post
    hello,

Can someone answer me, becouse I am reading articles about Ubuntu Cloud (Desktop in the Cloud) and I am a bit confused.

As I know cloud computing might be use to hightly increase computing power. I can install ubuntu cloud conrtoller/node on few computers and increase it computing power as they work under one controller, is that correct ?

How this work with desktop ? if i run 'desktop in cloud' will i take advantage of all computers connected to cloud ?

how this 'desktop in clouds' differs from few users connected to one PC (normal UBUNTU) by remote desktop software ?
    Cloud computing means using multiple computers to assist a workload. An example is web server load balancing.