Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dhaka,Banladesh
    Beans
    141
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    No reply from from the site admin about my forum memebership.
    Love Open Source. Ubuntu Rocks.
    Computing in Native Language for Life time.
    FOSS Bangladesh.
    2048R/89C932E1

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Good luck with your application.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Best of luck to you.

    Regards,
    ubudog

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Quote Originally Posted by ashickur.noor View Post
    No reply from from the site admin about my forum memebership.
    It may take a bit. The admins have a bunch of work, and they do not check the Ubuntu Membership areas everyday.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dhaka,Banladesh
    Beans
    141
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Quote Originally Posted by ubudog View Post
    It may take a bit. The admins have a bunch of work, and they do not check the Ubuntu Membership areas everyday.
    Hum, I know that admin have to do a lot of task.
    Love Open Source. Ubuntu Rocks.
    Computing in Native Language for Life time.
    FOSS Bangladesh.
    2048R/89C932E1

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    A friendly suggestion - you seem very active in India, especially contributing in your local team. You are very eligible for Ubuntu membership that way. You are not very active on the forums however.

    I suggest applying for membership here:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/R...ds/AsiaOceania


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dhaka,Banladesh
    Beans
    141
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Quote Originally Posted by ubudog View Post
    A friendly suggestion - you seem very active in India, especially contributing in your local team. You are very eligible for Ubuntu membership that way. You are not very active on the forums however.

    I suggest applying for membership here:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/R...ds/AsiaOceania

    Thanks for the friendly advice. But I am afraid how to apply there?
    Love Open Source. Ubuntu Rocks.
    Computing in Native Language for Life time.
    FOSS Bangladesh.
    2048R/89C932E1

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Quote Originally Posted by ashickur.noor View Post
    Thanks for the friendly advice. But I am afraid how to apply there?
    First, carefully follow the guidelines:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership

    Then, edit the (AsiaOceania Board) wiki page and add your name and details into that form to apply. You will need to show up on #ubuntu-meeting on the meeting date for the interview.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dhaka,Banladesh
    Beans
    141
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Quote Originally Posted by ubudog View Post
    First, carefully follow the guidelines:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership

    Then, edit the (AsiaOceania Board) wiki page and add your name and details into that form to apply. You will need to show up on #ubuntu-meeting on the meeting date for the interview.
    Thanks.

    I want to know one more thing. That was for Ubuntu Membership, And this is for Ubuntu Forum Membership. Am I wrong?
    Love Open Source. Ubuntu Rocks.
    Computing in Native Language for Life time.
    FOSS Bangladesh.
    2048R/89C932E1

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

    Re: Application for membership - ashickur.noor

    Quote Originally Posted by ashickur.noor View Post
    Thanks.

    I want to know one more thing. That was for Ubuntu Membership, And this is for Ubuntu Forum Membership. Am I wrong?
    Both are for Ubuntu Membership.

    This is for attaining Ubuntu Membership via forums contributions.
    That is for attaining Ubuntu Membership via your local participation in Ubuntu. (in your home town, etc.)

    Hope that clears things up,
    ubudog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •