Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: "NU Ubuntu Team"Northeastern United States(ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT,NY,NJ,PA,DE,MD,DC,VA,WV)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Re: "NU Ubuntu Team"Northeastern United States(ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT,NY,NJ,PA,DE,MD,DC,VA

I just think I joined from a link on launchpad. I'd like to help in anyway I can. I am kinda indisposed right now for about another month or so. My tux kinda points to where I am right now, but once I am stateside I'd like to help.
    Seabee Steelworker - Armor Bees "We Build to Protect"
    My Wiki Page ----Chuck's Blog ----
    Rhode Island LoCo Team

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: "NU Ubuntu Team"Northeastern United States(ME,NH,VT,MA,RI,CT,NY,NJ,PA,DE,MD,DC,VA

Quote Originally Posted by sparks0548 View Post
    I just think I joined from a link on launchpad. I'd like to help in anyway I can. I am kinda indisposed right now for about another month or so. My tux kinda points to where I am right now, but once I am stateside I'd like to help.
    Good luck on your endeavor. We'll try and keep you in the loop of things!
    Friends don't let friends wear a red shirt on landing-party duty.
    DACS | Connecticut LoCo Team | My Blog
    Ubuntu User# : 17583, Linux User# : 477531

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Southern Maine (ugh.. the armpit of Maine...Sanford) checking in! *salute*
    Not really knowledgeable in the *buntu ways as much as some but I did ditch Vista on my new HP dv6000 laptop in favor of Ubuntu.
    Been using computers since the TRS80 days (ahh the good old days...remember 5.25" disks?) and can learn just about anything (programming aside. I get to arrays in any tutorial on any laguage and get lost) if given the time and resources for learning.
    I hope that there is something going on with this group but am not to optimistic since the last post here was back in August of 2007.
    I am already a member on launchpad of both this group and the Maine-iacs.

Please tell me someone in 9 or 12 states is active here
    hippyrandall [at] gmail [dot] com

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314