I have some problems regarding the usage of ubuntu one on my Samsung Galaxy S2 which is running Android. I got the app from Android Market.
The following happens:
I have to sign-in, which i did, with my credentials and after starting the app it is trying to connect. I do not know if it got a connection (i used WiFi) however i got an error. The error i got was: error:null and does nothing after that.
When i check the settings it says under username: unknown.
I did the following steps to solve this:
- reinstall the app
- in the ubuntu one account (https://one.ubuntu.com) try to add or remove my smartphone.
- remove credentials and add them again.
- Check password and login name
- search google for an answer
- search this forum for an answer
Also if I try to create an new account i get an error on the website: Invalid OpenID transaction
Any information about my smartphone:
Model: GT-I9100 (samsung galaxy S2, NOT ROOTED)
Android version: 2.3.3
Ubuntu one version: 1.0.3
How do i solve this? I filed a report already via e-mail.