Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [Android] Ubuntu One Files feature requests

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: [Android] Ubuntu One Files feature requests

@ZDroid Ah. This topic is about 'Ubuntu One Files feature requests', so I thought you were talking about U1F. To answer your question, Ubuntu One Music is available with 30 days trial. Stay tuned!

Beans

Ubuntu One is lovely. however, a better indicator of the syncing progress would be nice. Currently the ubuntu one panel only says 'sync in progress'

I like to know if this sync still works, how many files still need to be done, and if there are large files, are there any bytes transferred (at what rate?)

Also cool would bee to see the overview in your devices tab (i.e. Device A: syncing 75%, Device B up to date)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Lightbulb Re: [Android] Ubuntu One Files feature requests

I'm sorry, you have posted onto a wrong thread. This one concerns Android feature requests only, please note the topic of the thread. Have a nice day.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

It would be nice to cross reference cloud backup systems e.g. sync between online back-ups like a redundant cloud raid, however I'm not sure if that would be against the TOS. It would sure make desktop edits easier for those of us with multiple platform mobile devices. I'd also like auto upload from SD upon mount.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

It would be nice to have Ubuntu One work on Ubuntu Server without having setup the Headless Mode. I could't get this to work and have added a bug 219284 for this feature.
    "Excellent" -- mrburns

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

@NewAmercnClasic We do have sync on the roadmap, it'll take a while, though.

@partloer Thanks for dropping by. However, this forum thread concerns Android only (and only I, as the Android developer, track it, so you may want to find a more suitable place to share that thought. Thanks! )

Beans

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234