Thread: Sleeve for Starling, and logo comes off

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Sleeve for Starling, and logo comes off

Has anyone found a nice sleeve for Starling? What brand, which store? We couldn't find one yet, we have a 6-cell (protruding) battery. Also, our system 76 logo is coming off after only several days.

Beans
    Distro

Re: Sleeve for Starling, and logo comes off

Hi!

I bought this Case Logic LNEO-10 case, on recommendation from someone on this forum, and I'm really happy with it! I have the 6-cell battery for the Starling as well, and it fits quite well (and snugly) in this case with the battery end in first! The other thing I like is that if you put the Starling in with the bottom of the computer facing the front of the case, the bulge of the accessories pouch on the front sinks into the arch made by the 6-cell battery and the whole thing ends up being pretty flat!

Unfortunately I've had the same problem with the System 76 logo; I had a "Syste 76" after just one day of owning the computer and now a few months later I've got a "Syst 76"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal Quetzal

I may be mistaken, but I thought I read that if you contact System76 about your logo on your machine, they will replace it.
    Linux User #534560

Beans
    Distro

We found a Targus case that fit pretty well. The logo is already down to "em76" Well, who cares as long as it works well. Ubuntu has been more glitchy than usual though....

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

We can get you a new case badge. Go ahead and send us an email to support...at...system76...dot..com.
    Ian Santopietro - System76 Technical Support.
    Open a Support Ticket!
    Ask a Sales Question!