I got my v131 a few days ago and I just wanted to provide you guys with some feedback as well.
processor: i5 2450M @ 2.50 GHz
RAM: 6 GB
Disk: 500 GB
WIth backlit keyboard and gestures on the touchpad.
* I wiped the whole disk and made a fresh Oneiric install, with encrypted partitions. Everything worked out of the box as I expected. As was mentioned in the previous post, one of the first things I did was to configure grub to use rc6. I can get up to 6 hours of battery life.
* Suspend and hibernate never failed.
* I modified in /etc/default/grub:
in case you want to try something similar. I had only 3 hours of battery life before doing it. I now get ~ 6 hours.
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash pcie_aspm=force i915.i915_enable_rc6=1"
* For me, it is a very quiet laptop. The fan gets loud in a few occasions if I do something that is resource intensive.
* Amazing keyboard, super comfortable I have to say. The gestures on the touchpad are not smooth, but I understand that this is a software issue, not sue to the hardware.
* Tried Precise Beta2, Fedora 17 Alpha and everything seems to work as well, out of the box.
Overall, a great experience. Worth every penny.