I have a laptop w/ 12" screen, here are a few (and very annoying) problems w/ Natty:

1- When you maximize an application (say GIMP) w/ quite a few menu entries, some of the menu entries (in case of GIMP, Filter, Help...etc.) are obscured by the indicator applets on the global menu (I only have two, sysmonitor, and Synapse). You can still reach them, but not entirely with the mouse. First you click on the last menu entry (Tools in GIMP) then use the right arrow to scroll to the hidden ones. This is just a pain in the ...
FIX: While the app menu is active, anything else (indicator applets, date/time, logout...etc.) should disappear to give more space.

2- When the global menu is activated, and you click on say "File", PRTSC does not work!! Otherwise I could have taken a screenshot for problem 1 above and made myself clearer.

3- Again, when the global menu is active (i.e. showing the "File" menu of some app), I can't use CTRL+ALT+arrows to switch the workspace! Even worse I can't use CTRL+SPACE to activate Synapse, why is that?

These are not bugs, per se, but they are fairly annoying problems when I use Natty on smaller screens. Are there any workarounds?

Thanks.