Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asus eee PC 1001 PX - Right audio speaker not working properly

Beans

Re: Asus eee PC 1001 PX - Right audio speaker not working properly

It WORKED. Today my pc has gone back to the sound issue.

Ubuntu's so weird some times :/

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by moskiz.rnr View Post
    Hello guys!
    I installed ubuntu in my netbook a few months ago, and it is really cool and fast. Unfortunately, this morning I encountered a problem while listening to some music, both with Banshee and VLC.
    I was listening to some DOORS songs (in these songs, all the instruments are splitted, some come from the left speaker, other ones from the right one) and I noticed that no sound was coming from the right speaker (I also tested it in the speakers test in Audio Preferences --> Hardware). I'm wondering whether this is a hardware problem (eg. my right speaker has broken) or it is a issue experienced by other people too. If there any commands that can help, anything is appreciated (although I'm a new Ubuntu user).
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi,

I am facing the same problem but in my case the affected inbuilt speaker is left speaker(not working) while right speaker is working and my Laptop is HP g6-1302 tx.

Please share the steps you followed to overcome the problem. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ankit

ankkit in my case this was solved by installling upgrades. maybe it's a bug and it'll be fixed in a later version. maybe you should file a bug in launchpad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12