Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    Is there a way to retrieve an old Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 image?
    Last edited by mrgs; June 23rd, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
    To fail to prepare is to prepare to fail.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Reykjavk, sland
    Beans
    9,987
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

    Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    Moved to a new thread.
    About problems due to upgrading
    Bringing old hardware back to life.
    Please visit Quick Links -> Unanswered Posts

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Beans
    45

    Wink Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    what??? who wants to have a beta?
    but the answer: there are a lot of mirrors and torrents.
    *edit* I didn't post links because I don't trust them.
    however, I have got an (untouched) iso of ubuntu 12.04 beta, (not Xubuntu)
    I think I didn't throw it away...
    Last edited by U202E; June 23rd, 2012 at 02:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Reykjavk, sland
    Beans
    9,987
    Distro
    Lubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

    Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    Quote Originally Posted by U202E View Post
    there are a lot of mirrors and torrents
    This statement does not help original poster. Providing links would.
    About problems due to upgrading
    Bringing old hardware back to life.
    Please visit Quick Links -> Unanswered Posts

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Beans
    333

    Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    ISO hunt has the beta 2 release. However, before you download from any bit torrent site you should thoroughly check them out and make sure they are legitimate and that you are getting what's listed and not something else.

    http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=xubuntu+12.04

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis6767 View Post
    ISO hunt has the beta 2 release. However, before you download from any bit torrent site you should thoroughly check them out and make sure they are legitimate and that you are getting what's listed and not something else.

    http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=xubuntu+12.04
    Thanks, but there are no seeders.
    Code:
    Apps	[Toggle torrent details below] 12.4w	0commentsxubuntu-12.04-beta2-desktop-i386.iso	680.29 MB	0	0
    To fail to prepare is to prepare to fail.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    Quote Originally Posted by U202E View Post
    what??? who wants to have a beta?
    but the answer: there are a lot of mirrors and torrents.
    *edit* I didn't post links because I don't trust them.
    however, I have got an (untouched) iso of ubuntu 12.04 beta, (not Xubuntu)
    I think I didn't throw it away...
    Thanks,
    I've roamed through a lot of mirrors in the first place, but as soon as the release version came available, the beta's were gone.

    If you find one, please post the link or send a PM.

    I tested with a beta 2, but can't seem to the release version going, but also overwrote the beta 2. I'd like to retest the beta2 again.
    To fail to prepare is to prepare to fail.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Beans
    333

    Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    Not sure but this might be what you're looking for. Links might be dead and/or versions could be bug ridden.

    http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/m...nes/210/builds

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Xubuntu 12.04 Beta 2 ISO

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis6767 View Post
    Not sure but this might be what you're looking for. Links might be dead and/or versions could be bug ridden.

    http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/m...nes/210/builds
    Thanks!

    I've got it.
    To fail to prepare is to prepare to fail.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •