Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raspberry Pi, nice incoming product, bad employee?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Raspberry Pi, nice incoming product, bad employee?

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrick584 View Post
    Lawl, you guys are funny, obiviously i get pissed after a few time the dude answer me with non-sence answer totally not related to what i asked, so i'm obiviously an *******, right?
    Yes. You are, and this post proves it.

Beans

Lawl, you guys are funny, obiviously i get pissed after a few time the dude answer me with non-sence answer totally not related to what i asked, so i'm obiviously an *******, right?

As someone said in this topic, if he would be able to read my mails correctly, and know something about computer, i would had my answer and everyone would be happy, obiviously the topic were not realy about the "dont mail me anymore" much more the fact he cant read my question, and then when (even though it was in an agressive way) i actualy tried to learn him what i'm talking about, he just prolly dint even check the link and keep't figuring i'm asking about how my electricity bill will go up with these things in my wardrobe, beacause, i totally care about my electricity bill... /sarcasm
    I think you got that whole understanding thing reversed here. He obviously understood what you wanted and gave you the correct answer. (which was no, they don't support it because it is pointless for a device that draws so little power anyway).

You totally flipped out because he did not use the correct terminology and answered with an elitist and rude attitude.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

As someone said in this topic, if he would be able to read my mails correctly, and know something about computer, i would had my answer and everyone would be happy, obiviously the topic were not realy about the "dont mail me anymore" much more the fact he cant read my question, and then when (even though it was in an agressive way) i actualy tried to learn him what i'm talking about, he just prolly dint even check the link and keep't figuring i'm asking about how my electricity bill will go up with these things in my wardrobe, beacause, i totally care about my electricity bill... /sarcasm
    At first, I thought this was a non-OP poster mocking OP....

It seems to me that the tech support guy was not a native English speaker, and OP finds that unacceptable.

Pierrick584, grow up and learn some patience. Your last email was condescending and rude, and it seems that you didn't even make an effort to understand what the tech was saying. If you had, you would realized that the point of WoL is to reduce power consumption, and it would take MORE power to implement a WoL than the device takes to run. Instead, you decided to get upset over him using the wrong word.
    Last edited by undecim; July 19th, 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Beans

@Pierrick584
    To paraphrase the tech support... 'You really are tiresome, don't post in this thread again'

Thread closed
    This account is not active.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123