Thread: How to download and Install Loic?

Beans

How to download and Install Loic?

I did a lot of research and fail to install it.

Helpful links Please help:
    https://github.com/NewEraCracker/LOI...OIC-using-Mono

Download:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/loic/

Beans

Re: How to download and Install Loic?

Beans

I got the first part.
    But what is:
    Code:
    1. After that, go into the dir 'source' and build it
    2. mdtool build
    3. Now the binary file is available in 'source/bin/debug so we can run it with mono:
    4. mono LOIC.exe
    5. Note: If you can't find the liblog4net package, try to build it anyways. In archlinux, for example, works without it.
    I lost that whole part please explain a bit.
    Last edited by abdullahDJ1; July 17th, 2011 at 07:58 PM.

Beans

Seems to be for DDOS attacks. If you can't install it you probably should not be trying to use it. Trouble awaits you.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by thefasterblueone View Post
    Seems to be for DDOS attacks. If you can't install it you probably should not be trying to use it. Trouble awaits you.
    Thank you...

I have seen this thread and so many others just like it, I am really becoming disappointed. "I can't install x,y,z script kiddie tool help!"

Seriously, if you can not even figure out how to install it, what are your intentions once you do get it installed? What are you going to do? Blast someone's web site off the Internet? That makes you 100 geek points cooler, not really.

Unless you're using this stuff on your own server, or someone has authorized you to do it, it is illegal. I highly doubt you have your own server (since you can't install this software), and on that same note I highly doubt anyone authorized you to send gigantic amounts of trash packets at their server.

Even if they did, or you do -- There are better methods than the recently made famous by Anonymous LOIC.

It is really depressing that this is what the community has come to. If you really want to learn this stuff, you need to stop looking for handouts. You most certainly need to stop trying to fit in by installing the latest "tool" and blasting something with it. Try actually learning, yes understanding, comprehending, having logical coherent thought about the actions you are so desperately trying to take.

Beans

Can this work on runescape ... LOL
    Just wanna get rich in Runescape...
    This is so hard.. anyone play runescape and have better way to get rich?

Beans

Try actually learning, yes understanding, comprehending, having logical coherent thought about the actions you are so desperately trying to take.
    I was always a windows user and very interested in learning. I have come to this forum to learn, care to help? Or were you referring to "do it yourself"?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Old thread closed. Please review the posting guidelines, particularly "If a post is older than a year or so and hasn't had a new reply in that time, instead of replying to it, create a new thread. In the software world, a lot can change in a very short time, and doing things this way makes it more likely that you will find the best information. You may link to the original discussion in the new thread if you think it may be helpful."