And it supports both 32 and 64 bit Linux, that works for me
Here's the link: http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer11.html
Adobe® Flash® Player 11 desktop beta drives innovation for rich, engaging digital experiences with new features for cross-platform browser-based viewing of expressive rich internet applications, content, and videos across devices. Some of the features from the Flash Player Incubator, such as Stage 3D and 64-bit support, have been moved into this beta release.
Key benefits of the Flash Player 11 desktop beta include:
- Stage3D APIs — Create highly interactive visuals to improve collaboration on 3-dimensional models.
- 64-bit support — Support for 64-bit operating systems and browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- G.711 audio compression for telephony — Integrate voice/telephony into business apps using G.711 codec.
- H.264/AVC SW Encoding — Encode higher quality video locally using H.264 video.
- Socket Progress Events — Build advanced file sharing apps like FTP clients that send large amounts of data.
- HD surround sound — Deliver full HD videos with 7.1 channel surround sound directly to AIR powered TVs.
More features: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/f.../features.html