Thread: Google Plus....

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Google Plus....

I recently got my invite for Google plus and for a very, very beta it really is great. Room for improvement? Sure...and improve it will. It may very well prove to be a competitor for Facebook. I thought that it would be good for our LoCo to be there. Thoughts?

Mike

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Google Plus....

send me a link if you would, please, Windwalker

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

The google plus invite link is:

https://plus.google.com/_/notificati...%3AadPWFBDfL-I

You will be taken to the "default" Google+ page where you can take tours or sign up (my name will be mentioned at the signup area to the upper right) It's still in limited trial but each user now has 150 invites, so there's no shortage. It really is a great service and promises to be really knockout once it's wide open!!
    Mike
    Last edited by benchdog; August 7th, 2011 at 06:22 PM. Reason: link update and general message cleanup.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I got a funny message from my modem which required verification after trying the links and watching part of a video. It will be helpful as a an advanced form of chat and communications when it is finished but it seems a little too beta for right now. Thanks I will check back later and see how it is coming along.
    Windwalker

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Hey I'm a Missouri resident looking to get involved a bit more on the Ubuntu forums. If you want to look me up on Plus, I'm Brian Gunderson.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Did anyone ever create a Google Plus page for our LoCo? I didn't find one when I briefly searched.