Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: UFOs over BBC1 building in London. (Thoughts)

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: UFOs over BBC1 building in London. (Thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmer1240 View Post
    In all the vastness and expanse of the Universe its so big no human mind can Imagine or comprehend there is one little speck of dust no not dust one atom called earth where life can exist come on lets be real!Are we so Arrogant that we think we are all that is or can exist in this immeasurable Huge vast limitless Universe where billions upon billions of galaxy's containing millions of stars with uncountable amounts of planets yet we are the only ones?
    Yup, space is endless, no beginning and no end, but so is time, there could be millions of billions of alien races out there, but they are spread through out time, and infinity is a long time, so are we alone at this precise moment of time, probably not, but the odds stated for alien life are misleading due to the unaccounted for time factor, which is rarely included in nearly all estimates, and any estimate that does not include all known facts is worse than useless.

Before anyone jumps in about the big bang being the start of space, time and matter, what caused the big bang?? , it is worrying when the people who supposedly know enough to state that the big bang started everything are now looking into what was before the big bang, how can you state that the big bang started everything and then state you are trying to find out what was there before to cause it ??

What I find arrogant is that the human race has been studying the physics of space for what, 100 years, yet they claim to know, beyond all doubt, what happened over 40 billion years ago, and can prove it.
    It was not long ago that this very same type of people claimed that the speed of sound could not be broken, that the Earth was the center of the universe (they even proved this one with mathematics), the Earth was flat etc etc, the scientists will admit to all these failings of their predecessors, yet still claim to be right in their own findings

Have aliens visited us, nope, why would they travel untold light years and not communicate with us, or just ignore us and grab whatever resources they want (how could we stop them), whatever the reason they came here, they wouldn't hide, just think on what would we do to another race if we were their aliens, think American Indians, Inca's, Australian Aboriginals, what all 'empires' have done to native people, not a pretty thought is it.

Cheers David

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

8 million people in London and all we got is a few crappy phone shots......

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail

Occam's Razor says CGI until proven otherwise.

pwnst*r is offline Gee! These Aren't Roasted!
    Beans
    Hidden!

Quite fake, sorry.

Beans

Looking around earth i come to conclusion that life is easier to create than were led to believe.If a forum of monkey can create a space shuttle ,than why not other life forums can do the same.
    I'am just pissed at the Aliens who created this quarter size crop circle on the back of my head

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Don't any of you guys watch Torchwood? Or Doctor Who?

Beans

I struggle to see intelligent lifeforms in my daily life on Earth let alone from somewhere else

As the OP says "not alien in nature" what is is Alien in nature as we have never met one we dont know

I suspect most of what we see like this are CIA drones just keeping an eye, have you ever seen a military drone from a distance ? looks like a white bright light spec in the sky darting around !

We also have to remember, when ever videos or images like this are posted, everyone jumps on them as being fake, well most of them i really doubt are fake or CGI based (alot of effort for nothing) i suspect the majority are real, it is just we have no eveidence or explanations as to what it is we are seeing. The fact is is that they are UFO's because they are unexplained and flyring, dont mean it is ET though
    Last edited by haqking; July 10th, 2011 at 04:07 PM.
    Backtrack - Giving machine guns to monkeys since 2006
    Kali-Linux - Adding a grenade launcher to the machine guns since 2013

Beans
    Hidden!

More punctuated winks.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by pwnst*r View Post
    More punctuated winks.
    I know i do it purposelly because i hate emoticons and i like to share my displeasure
    Backtrack - Giving machine guns to monkeys since 2006
    Kali-Linux - Adding a grenade launcher to the machine guns since 2013

Beans
    Hidden!

+1

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast