Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: lulzsec

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: lulzsec

Quote Originally Posted by Smilax View Post
    ehh? that's there point, didn''t you read the release?

"This is what you should be fearful of, not us releasing things publicly, but the fact that someone hasn't
    released something publicly."

i agree, it really is great

fun fun fun,
    No , I see their point, but I think they may have missed that what they are saying is a double edged sword.

My point in all of this, is there are no good or bad guys, simply different points of view. It's not something I would choose to get involved with. It truly is a losing battle for those wanting to change things, at least via this course of action.

That being said, it will be what it will be.

Beans

It is a double edged sword.

In the end the lulz may be on them, sadly.

Forceful opinions are no way to win hearts and minds.

Neither is denigrating the potential backers of a worthwhile cause.

A change is required or the higher their ego takes them, the further the fall from grace.

Beans

Saying that i do actually find it pretty funny what theyre doing.

Are people really that bothered about their facebook or whatever being hacked? I couldn't be arsed personally, in fact i'd find it pretty funny. Thats just me.

It would be mildly annoying as well as funny, but all in all probably more funny. The amount of mischeif you could get up to posting random facebook statuses nothing bad....i love turnips or other random inanimate objects would be priceless.

But then i do find it hilariously funny any time my sister goes out of the room, to post a random facebook status on her facebook and then wait until she clocks it.

....Priceless.... But then for everything else theres mastercard..... Oh wait a minute their site won't load hahahahahahahaha.
    Last edited by Eiji Takanaka; July 3rd, 2011 at 08:22 PM.

Beans

Promotion and support of illegal activity is not permitted here. Please refer The code of conduct.

Thread closed.
    This account is not active.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345