Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabayon 6 has been released!

Re: Sabayon 6 has been released!

Quote Originally Posted by el_koraco View Post
    Shouldn't Sabayon, as a bleeding edge distro, have Gome 3 by default? That kinda sucks.
    Must say something about Gnome 3 if Sabayon has decided to rather skip it...

Come shoot the breeze with us on the Ubuntu Forums IRC channel - #ubuntuforums

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen69 View Post
    @Dlambert: did you have to adjust your memory timings? I had the same cpu and memory, but kept getting freeze ups. After checking the gskill forums, they said that the 1666 ram is not quite compatible with amd cpu's. So I had to adjust the timings of the ram to 8-8-8-24 to get it to work halfway decent.

But I was still getting occasional hiccups, and decided enough is enough, and sold the memory. I went with Mushkin 1333 instead, and it's been perfect so far.

Btw, I'll be trying out Sabayon 6 pretty soon in vbox. It's been a while.
    No i didn't wierd....i have 1600 Mhz Gskill Ripjaws (4GB) with no problems)
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by not found View Post
    Must say something about Gnome 3 if Sabayon has decided to rather skip it...

And not necessarily, They might have had other projects/deadlines/etc to meet for this release that prevented GNOME 3 to be integrated.
    Steam: ubuntugamer( Add me ) | Gaming: Left 4 Dead 2, Metro Last Light, Assassin's Creed 4, Forced

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12