Thread: A may be keyboard supporting problem

Beans

Exclamation A may be keyboard supporting problem

Sorry about the clumsy but I really don't know for sure where the problem exactly lies...
    The problem is about my keyboard, this is for sure. It's a multi-media keyboard Rapoo N2300. But, it's not a simply not working problem. Everytime I restart the computer, the keyboard works just fine, everything is fine. But after a typing of '.' or sometimes 'c'. The general keys of the keyboard will lose their respond immediately, and so goes for the Unity(I'm using ubuntu 11.04), no manu would be able to be unfolded after that typing.

I tried to believe that the problem is caused by some not for certain 'illegal' operation I did for my computer and I restart my computer via USB driver, that is, using none of my system file or personal setttings. But the problem remains.
    And it's not my keyboard to blame as well. My computer is dual-OS. And since I realized that I can't solve the problem(I have even reinstalled the Ubuntu, but the problem is still there), I logged into windows and find my keyboard works just fine.

So where is the problem lies? If it is an ill-support issue, why is the keyboard works fine before those specific typings? And why the Unity fails to respond after that? What on earth happened? Does anybody know about it?

Beans

Re: A may be keyboard supporting problem

I reset my BIOS and the problem is solved...
    Sorry for the bothering...