Thread: Virtual Hosting/DNS setup

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Virtual Hosting/DNS setup

Okay, this is starting to get annoying now. It turns out that the free DNS configuration service by zomobi was just temporary. I want to set up my server as a virtual hosting server with it's own DNS, if that's possible.

Pictures of the whole configuration as of now is offered for smoother and quicker help.

-Fox
    "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. "-Steve Jobs
    Question everything

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Virtual Hosting/DNS setup

Here are some more pictures.

The last one is the POSTFIX because I also wish to set up mailing. I tried before my server went down and had to rebuild it.

As an added note, foxwebhosting.dyndns.org and foxwebhosting2.dyndns.org are set as the DNS's in the registrar. Also, if I add my public IP and foxhowto.com to my hosts file, it works on my personal network, which I understand is due to the DNS issue.
    Last edited by computerfox; August 19th, 2011 at 11:07 PM.
    "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works. "-Steve Jobs
    Question everything

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Any ideas, anyone?
    Question everything

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Anyone?
    Question everything