It works perfectly with ubntun12.04Thanks for the help.
However I have to do a few extra steps like installing python3.2-dev and g++
I'm running Ubuntu 12.04
1) Install python3.2 using the software centre
2) Open terminal and type3) Download SIP http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/...e/sip/downloadCode:sudo apt-get install python3.2-dev libqt4-dev g++ python-qt4 qt4-dev-tools python-qt4-dev pyqt4-dev-tools
4) Download PyQt http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/.../pyqt/download
5) Untar both downloads
6) cd into sip folder
7) run8] cd into pyqt folderCode:python3.2 configure.py;make;sudo make install
9) run10) test if it works like neurobot says in first post.Code:python3.2 configure.py;make;sudo make install
thanks for all the trouble.
Instructions were very precise and clear.