Page 253 of 279 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Granted - You know exactly why that polar bear is there and what his purpose in life is. It's so amazingly simplistic and yet, extremely complex. The ying-yang of the situation drives you mad as you bite your finger nails until you reach your wrist. That's when you have the epiphany and it gives you a brain aneurism, then you die... But at least you know (or knew) why the polar bear was there and what purpose it served.

I wish to be a polar bear.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Granted - you are a polar bear and you live in the Artic Circle. unfortunetly you have anemia and despise the cold climate.

I wish I had a real life version of the the car from "Spy Hunter" to drive around.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Granted - it was a lot of fun and such a chick magnet while you drove it around but your girlfriend got sick of all the girls throwing themselves at you coz of the car, and you wouldn't get rid of it, so she left you and then you ended up getting arrested for shredding someone else's car after they cut you off at some traffic lights or something.

I wish to be waited on hand and foot all day today, but just today.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - A taxidermist will be at your door shortly and wait for you to die so he can have your hand and your foot

I wish for a comfortable leather office chair that won't squeak any time I move when playing Simcity for hours!
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

I wish for a comfortable leather office chair that won't squeak any time I move when playing Simcity for hours!
    granted - you have a cush, ergonomical chair, designed to your body's measurments, and lots of features! like retractable head and foot rest, massage, a poop bucket, a non-removable "seat belt" seat belt that keeps you there against your will, and a hamster cage style water bottle. oh, and you are playing the original SimCity from circa 1989 for hours.

I wish there were more cool Xiao Xiao movies to watch.

Beans
    Distro

I wish there were more cool Xiao Xiao movies to watch.
    There are, and in fact there are so many more that you die because your eyeballs dried out from watching them all non-stop for 48 hours in a Marathon session.

Beans
    Distro

Granted, you wished for nothing and that's what you get, that and this angry wolverine in your pants.

I wish for world peace and to be the only rich guy (lol).
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

I wish for world peace and to be the only rich guy (lol).
    Granted, no more fighting...in fact everyone agrees about politics, women's rights, oil prices, and that the only rich guy in the world is kind of a jerk and should be completely ignored until he dies and his riches dispersed around the globe.

I wish there were real life ladies that used the internet instead of all these bots taunting me on the mic in Team Fortress 2, being all witty & stuff in forums, and pretending to love me in random instant messages...

Beans

Every bot ever made turns into a real life lady. That counts for every time a bot was copied somewhere or a new process of a bot was started on some computer somewhere. The earth can't handle overpopulation as it is and certainly can't with this exponential addition. We all have to move to Mars now where there's no oxygen.

I wish to turn it up to 11 when me and my mates go jamming in the studio tonight.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro

Granted - you find eleven on the knobs in the studio and pump it all the way there; after a couple of minutes of grinding distortion and such cacophony you could barely tolerate your ears pop and you never hear another thing. Bummer.

I wish I was (a) Good enough to jam with those guys and (b) in Tokyo (right now) to do it.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Page 253 of 279 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263 ... LastLast