Page 222 of 279 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Quote Originally Posted by pricetech View Post

I wish my pizza had more pepperoni on it.
    Ok, I deliver the pizza this time and I bring a slab of ice cold beer and a couple bottles of hard(er) stuff but I am already drunk. All is going swimmingly and you are enjoying the pepperoni enriched pizza right up until you offer me a slice - I'm so pepper intolerant that even being smashed drunk doesn't help, it takes me from being a funny (loveable) kind of a guy to being quite obnoxious and I destroy the pizza like the one I destroyed when somebody got pepperoni onto a pizza I ordered as a drunk teenager over twenty years ago. I am obnoxious as hell for another 5 or so minutes and then I actually apologise and offer to get you a decent pizza (ie., no peppers ) to replace it with. You may have no alternative but to ask me (very) politely to leave.

I wish I had a strong enough drink to wash that pepperoni down now.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Granted, but something strong won't do, so how about the strongest? =P

Knock yourself out, literally. >:D You wake up a week later on your roof in only your boxers, and Bigfoot is clipping his toenails next to you. You can only wonder what had transpired during your blackout period, and notice the backyard is littered in soda cans from the wildest party ever; even Elvis was there! (As evidenced by his speedo still floating in the pool.) The moment Bigfoot realizes you're fully cognitive, he asks Scotty to beam him up and vanishes into thin air.

I wish I had a pepperoni pizza the size of a small pickup truck.
    Last edited by LillyDragon; December 8th, 2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Slight your/you're typo, oops. XD

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, it is bite size and made in China

i wish for the following wish it not be granted
    i wish for a shiny penny
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted. The wish comes to life and wishes that it was not granted, and I polite say that in order to achieve its wish, it must beat up whoever created it, Mortal Kombat-style. Just wait while I get the popcorn, this is gonna be fun.

I wish Metallion would submit his cat to me.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, it is done, now you have to submit to the cat (you are the cat's servant)

i wish for breakfast
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server

Beans
    Distro

Granted, but this guy is delivering it to your bed :

And there's orange juice in your bowl of Apple Jacks too, so enjoy that before the sour taste starts to soak into the cereal. ;P

I wish I had a llama.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted... You get a llama (it's the generic cigarette for Camel)

I wish for a bidding war for the server that I'm selling on eBay.

Beans
    Distro

Blegh, just blegh, I just lost my appetite. The only thing on this world that smells worse than a garbage bin loaded with 20,000 rotting cabbages and a dead bear, and it was brought up. Ima divide by zero to reboot the universe now, it's way more effective than brain bleech. =P

I wish for a bidding war for the server that I'm selling on eBay.
    Granted, everyone keeps outbidding each other by the penny every second, until the original starting bid it goes up by one dollar. =P The winner pays the final bid in two-dollar bills by snail mail.

I wish I could fit anything into my pocket.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, your pocket is a blackhole, whatever goes in does not come out and yes body parts are included

i wish for popcorn shrimp

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

the wish fairies have spent hours trying to make you popcorn shrimp and they finally present you with a dish. It looks and smells pretty weird and they will be so offended if you don't eat it all and tell them how nice it is. I hope you have good medical insurance because offending a wish fairy is not a good idea

I wish money was no issue.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Page 222 of 279 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272 ... LastLast