Page 161 of 279 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

You find out that you were sleep walking and took it yourself, making you the laughing stock of the office. Then you are sacked for sleeping on the job.

I wish I would have treated Lord of Time to a beer instead of snapping him in half over my knee.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by Metallion View Post
    You find out that you were sleep walking and took it yourself, making you the laughing stock of the office. Then you are sacked for sleeping on the job.

I wish I would have treated Lord of Time to a beer instead of snapping him in half over my knee.
    You take me out for drinks, except i drink too much. I then decree the universe is wrong, and needs changing, so I crack the Skasis Paradigm. Now I control the building blocks of the universe: time, space, and matter. I reform the Universe as I see fit. Now I rule everything, and you've just created a dictatorship where I am in charge, and where I can do quite literally anything. ALL HAIL THE LORD OF TIME!

I wish for the Universe to slow down.
    Last edited by teward; July 26th, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

The universe slows down a bit, which causes the multiverse to become cross because the universe is slacking off... so the multiverse gives the universe a swift kick in the butt and screams "KEEP UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE"

I wish for everyone with a smart phone to stop trying to convince me to buy one as well... I DON'T WANT SOMETHING THAT'S SMARTER THAN ME lol
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by S2UIRR3L View Post
    The universe slows down a bit, which causes the multiverse to become cross because the universe is slacking off... so the multiverse gives the universe a swift kick in the butt and screams "KEEP UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE"

I wish for everyone with a smart phone to stop trying to convince me to buy one as well... I DON'T WANT SOMETHING THAT'S SMARTER THAN ME lol
    Everyone stops convincing you to get a smart phone. They then decide to convince you to have experimental brain surgery to install a cell phone into your brain.

I wish the Multiverse learned there are rules.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

The multiverse acknowledges, accepts and puts into effect all these rules...
    ...and then bends these rules in any way, shape or form it can, because it can.

I wish it would rain.
    Last edited by S2UIRR3L; July 27th, 2012 at 01:24 AM.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, you have your own personal rain cloud above your head, just out of reach, and it poors, except when you use a umbrella then it hails

i wish my cat would stop shoving stuff off the entertainment center, of his own free will
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

The cat shoves everything off of there. Now that there's nothing left to shove, it yawns and lays down for a nap. All of it's own free will.

I wish to beat the Joker at a game of goose.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You beat the Joker at a game of Goose, only to end up earning the title of Joker yourself, and spend the rest of your days being hunted by Batman.

I wish that Windows 8 would kill Microsoft.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvari View Post
    You beat the Joker at a game of Goose, only to end up earning the title of Joker yourself, and spend the rest of your days being hunted by Batman.

I wish that Windows 8 would kill Microsoft.
    Windows 8 doesn't kill Microsoft, but instead makes it get a 100% market share of everything. Microsoft then rules the world. Then I have to fix that, so I unleash The Beast from its eternal prison. This then ends everything.

I wish for $nowish
    Last edited by teward; July 27th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted
    Code:
    nowish="for my computer have a Pentium 4 processor"
    echo "I wish "$nowish
    enjoy you crappy CPU

I wish to be able to see 5 minutes into the future (i can get rich gambling)
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Page 161 of 279 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast