Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Quote Originally Posted by johnluke728 View Post

I wish I was king of the Tensies.

(If anybody gets the Rayman reference. XD )
    You kill the appropriate predecessor to your throne and install yourself quite righteously as King of the Tensies as easily as breathing. Turns out later that day you might have been trying to breath underwater as your new minions rise up and overthrow you quite violently in such a bloodbath that nobody dares to take the throne since. FYI nobody got the Rayman reference because Teensies ain't Tensies even more than oils ain't oils - go figure

I wish I was sure I was doing it right
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

You not only did it right, you did it perfectly, and considering nothing in this universe is perfect, this created a terrifying paradox that destroys the better part of the galaxy in an all consuming black hole larger than the one in the center of our own Milky Way. Granted, paradoxes apparently do happen in the nature of space without equally catastrophic consequences, (Or nature is simply exposing flaws in our understanding of it, hence creating text book paradoxes.) but the impending explosion will be quite a show for onlooking aliens in Andromeda, nonetheless.

I wish I could sneeze cheeseburgers out my nose. =P

Btw, that entire corrupted wish was hilarious. Too bad I messed up with a typo like that, ouch, and the bloodbath sounds so bad I wouldn't try to retake the throne either. XD

Beans

Your new skill is triggered by sexual arousal. Good luck making love with your significant other while shooting snot covered cheese burgers all over the place.

I wish johnluke728 could sneeze big macs out of his nose instead while robsoles can do the same with whoppers. Then I wish to organize a fight between them with zombifier25 as the referee. They're allowed to hit each other only with the sneezed out burgers.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Metallion View Post
    I wish johnluke728 could sneeze big macs out of his nose instead while robsoles can do the same with whoppers. Then I wish to organize a fight between them with zombifier25 as the referee. They're allowed to hit each other only with the sneezed out burgers.
    they sneeze out burgers till they block there noses and then they come out of there mouths which then block resulting in them chocking halfway through the fight

I wish for Windows to die and never come back

Beans
    Distro

So, in an alternative reality, which you will be transported to shortly, Windows is completely and utterly stamped out of existence and seven new operating systems by even more evil and stupid companies are spawned in its place and now more than half the people you assist with computers bug you even worse by rating three or more of the new operating systems above Linux with security and stability claims galore - your rip in the fabric that separates realities will be along any minute, enjoy the trip

Just briefly: Whoppers? Oh yuck and yuck they came out of my nose - I hate hungry jacks

I wish I owned MacDonald's.
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

pricetech is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans

You are now the proud owner of MacDonalds. McDonalds sue you for opening a fat food joint with a similar name and you are force to flip those nasty things for the rest of your life to recompense them.

I wish robsoles would bring me a pizza.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Seeing as he was busy, I delivered it for him, but only after having a walk several miles to your house on foot and getting mercilessly attacked by hungry crows, chased by cows smelling good food, shot at by rednecks and nearly struck by lightning a couple of times. You got the pizza free since I didn't get it there in time, or at least what's left of the box.

I wish this chick was real!

Beans
    Distro

Not only is she real but she wants to be your girlfriend, undoubtedly the unspoken part of your wish. She is gonna rock your world hard and the other boys who want her are going to rock it even harder

I wish for lightly broiled fish served over a bed of well fried rice with something refreshing to drink

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted. You are now Gordon Ramsay, tasting some of the most delicious food ever made. BUT you are Gordon freaking Ramsay, whose taste buds are apparently made of gold, and whose mouth made of every obscenities that Eminem spoke in his career. After eating said food, you're disgusted at how bad it tastes, and you get a heart attack, and die.

I wish I was the T-1000.

pricetech is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans

You are now split into one thousand "T" shaped pieces.

I wish my pizza had more pepperoni on it.

Page 221 of 279 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271 ... LastLast