Page 212 of 279 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

granted, you get in a car accident and miss it and the only recording has so much drm in it no one can play it and anything

i wish to be surprised tomorrow by something in the news
    edit: make that today it is 12.01 am here
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. You are surprised to see that you have been placed at the top of the FBI's Most Wanted List. And before you can hear the details, they bust down your door and whisk you away.

I wish I *hadn't* been surprised by tonight's news.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted.
    Newsflash: Zombies emerge in central LA, 200 (un)dead

And since you're not surprised, not even a little bit, the FBI (who has been monitoring your house for suspicious genie-related activities) thinks you have something to do with it and takes you away screaming.

I wish for a sword that can slash through space-time (not just space like normal swords)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, dialaga and palkia are sealed within a single sword, now do beings that are were never supposed to meat are existing in the space space time, this sword is however unstable, the seal breaks after a few hours of raging war (by which i mean decimating) with the every military on the planet, once they are freed they used there combined power to torture you for all eternity, then fight each over and the planet is destroyed

I wish my usb led light was self repairing, it is barley a month old and 2 lights are week one is dead another is flickering, it has 10 bulbs
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - You find a button that you haven't noticed before labeled "defrag/repair" and so you push it. It uses nano-technology to create new bulbs to replace the dim and burnt out ones. But it soon decides that the human race is not bright enough, so it keeps creating more and more until we're all forced into underground tunnels like mole people because the strongest sun block can't protect us from the 500-million mega-watts of light coming from your computer's USB lamp. GEE, THANKS FOR THAT!!!

I wish for a meat ball!

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, it is full of salmonella and it also talks back to you

i wish to see the media get trolled on tv

BTW my led light is powered by my TV, my computer always has power on the USB ports

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by pqwoerituytrueiwoq View Post
    granted, it is full of salmonella and it also talks back to you

i wish to see the media get trolled on tv

BTW my led light is powered by my TV, my computer always has power on the USB ports
    The media gets hit with a troll-bomb, which turns them into trolls. THey've been trolled.

As for you all futzing with temporal bladed weaponry, you should all know better.

*uses the Eternally Epic Temporal Sword of the Time Lords to seal all the other time weapons stated since his last post into the Eternally Epic Temporal Sword of the Time Lords*

I wish for time to loop such that at the end of all things the beginning happens, and all the events occur again.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. You are locked into a 1-day time loop. For you, the end of all things occurs after the worst day of your entire existence. But the "beginning" of your time loop is the beginning of the aforementioned day. Congratulations. You get to live it over and over again.

Did I mention? The genie confiscated your Eternally Epic Temporal Sword of the Time Lords right before locking you in that loop, so no slashing your way out.

I wish the FBI hadn't blamed me for the zombie apocalypse.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, they blamed your mom

i wish i was used to the keyboard on my new laptop

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy13 View Post
    Did I mention? The genie confiscated your Eternally Epic Temporal Sword of the Time Lords right before locking you in that loop, so no slashing your way out.
    That's fine, but... i can rip through time anyways. I have that ability without any other technology. ALL HAIL THE SKASIS PARADIGM!

Quote Originally Posted by pqwoerituytrueiwoq View Post
    i wish i was used to the keyboard on my new laptop
    You become so used to the keyboard, you begin to believe that the keyboard is awesome. Then someone spills hot sticky apple cider over your keyboard, so you have to replace it with a new keyboard that has a different layout. Bad news: its DVORAK, not QWERTY.

I wish for corruption of /dev/null

Page 212 of 279 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast