Page 148 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

granted. a pencil falls from the roof and lands in your eye.

i wish vim had html file support.
    CrunchBang Linux
    Plz no tpe lik dis or no anser!!
    The search tool can be found in the upper right corner of your screen, please use it to your advantage, especially before asking questions.

Beans

It gets html file support but you have to clear Super Mario Bros 8 times for every character you type. You need to record every run and then email it to the Vim developers as proof. They will then email you a code to input that will allow you to type the next character.

I wish to meet the developers of Xenophage and ask just how exactly they decided to call their fatalities "meat".
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans

You meet the developers to ask, but are required to permanently give up all computers before asking.

I wish Valve used the "Go, Go, Go" voice line at the start of almost every round on Counter-Strike: Source and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
    Last edited by CompyTheInsane; June 13th, 2012 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
    [Specs] [Tug of War 2.24]
    Redbull doesn't give you wings. Reporting spam gives you BEANS!!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Wish granted, but then you start playing those games actively, and then all you can say later is "Go, Go, Go!" for the rest of time, because you hear that said too often. Then you become incomprehensible as a result, so everyone assumes you're insane, and they lock you into a padded room.

I wish for a jar of peanut butter.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by pqwoerituytrueiwoq View Post
    granted you have hair like a namekian and everyone else gets to choose from the list
    This made my day. ROFLOL

Granted! Her's your jar of peanut butter.
    I guess you did not know that I made you allergic to peanut butter.

I wish for an Anonymous mask.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Wish granted, but the mask also changes your name, so now your name is "Anonymous". So you can't get credit for anything you ever do. Including asking for things in this thread.

I wish that all zombies sprang forth, bringing the Zombie Apocalypse (which is the precursor to the End of Time)
    Last edited by teward; June 13th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted! I soon zombify each and every person in the universe... including you. Then a small group of human resistance formed, and during the heated battle, you were one of the casualties.

I wish for the answer to everything. (and don't you dare give me a piece of paper with "42" written on it)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by zombifier25 View Post
    Granted! I soon zombify each and every person in the universe... including you. Then a small group of human resistance formed, and during the heated battle, you were one of the casualties.

I wish for the answer to everything. (and don't you dare give me a piece of paper with "42" written on it)
    The answer to everything is 'null'. There is no answer to everything.

I wish for a pizza with no cheese, no pizza sauce, and only two pieces of salami.

Beans

I make you a salami sandwich. Two hours later you get a call from Don Corleone and he's not amused by you referring to a simple sandwich like that as his home country's famously loved comestible.

I wish the king of chess wasn't so cowardly that he makes his own queen fight for him.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by Metallion View Post
    I make you a salami sandwich. Two hours later you get a call from Don Corleone and he's not amused by you referring to a simple sandwich like that as his home country's famously loved comestible.

I wish the king of chess wasn't so cowardly that he makes his own queen fight for him.

The king stops being cowardly, but now since the rules of Chess are broken, the kings in chess are now all powerful, sparking an endless war that lasts for eternity as the kings hop off of the chess board and begin battling in your home.

I wish Chess was more fun.

Page 148 of 279 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast