Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmadii Sahrab View Post
    you get a thousand wish but none of them come true

i wish that a comic book shop opens in my country
    Wrong page dude. The game is now on page 194 and you're corrupting a wish on page 1. So I'll corrupt BOTH of your wishes!

Granted. But it's all 18+ comic, so if you come in you're shamed for life.

Quote Originally Posted by rasmus91 View Post
    every state in the world decides to interchange the meaning of the word blue with that of green, and vice versa. this only lasts for a day.

I wish I could be more than one place at once.
    Granted. You're now turned into a molecule, which according to quantum physics and Stephen Hawking you can now be in two place at one. Too bad for you you no longer has conscience, you're now just a lonely molecule.

I wish I was extremely proficent in Canne de combat (the martial art of using a walking cane) without actually being crippled.

Beans

Granted. A tyrannical regime destroys every walking cane, every cane manufacturer, and every cane-fighter on the planet.

I wish for the latest working version of all my installed programs to be instantaneously installed on my computer.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by pydsigner View Post
    Granted. A tyrannical regime destroys every walking cane, every cane manufacturer, and every cane-fighter on the planet.

I wish for the latest working version of all my installed programs to be instantaneously installed on my computer.
    sudo apt-get upgrade

Unfortunately apt-get blows up and chunks of your computer fly all over your neighbor's lawn.

I wish for one day, I could ask anybody anything and they'd have to be completely honest about it.
    Which is more important in obtaining the truth, "what" or "why"? Trick question. They are of equal importance.
    Freely ye have received, freely give.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by ki4jgt View Post
    I wish for one day, I could ask anybody anything and they'd have to be completely honest about it.
    You ask your mother if she loves you and she tells you she wishes you were never born.

I wish Ubuntu is finally going to work on my PC.

pricetech is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Beans

It does, perfectly in fact, right before the whole thing gets fried by a freak lightning strike from a clear blue (green) sky.

I wish I was a turnip green.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, you get eaten the next day and come out the other end as a turn

i wish there was a guest session entry in the xfce4 action buttons plugin
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

Granted. Unfortunately, there was a bug giving the guest root, and a three-year-old manages to delete everything on your system.

I wish that everyone used Python.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Granted.....but you're destined never to ever find it, even though everyone else easily can and we all have a laugh at your expense causing you to spiral downwards into the depths of despair...mmmwaahahahaha!!!

I wish to have exactly 47.9 different varieties of cheddar served to me on a wooden plate.....by a monkey butler....called Gearge...at 19.54 on october 23rd.

Beans

"Gearge" is American. He doesn't know what "19.54" means, so he eats the cheese.

I wish that Photoshop Elements worked on Ubuntu.

Beans

Granted. Too bad the kernel module enabling this has a major bug that prevents your computer from booting.

I wish that Rome: Total War worked well with WINE.

Page 195 of 279 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast