Page 257 of 279 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Granted: you are given a horse burger made 100% of the remains of Mr. Ed...who has beend dead since the 70s. I have no idea what to expect from your meal, but I do not anticipate anything scrumptious...

I wish S2UIRREL knew that the Millennium Falcon is most definetly NOT a star destroyer (How can you be so reckless on the internet! For shame.)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Han Solo and Chewie pop over to S2UIRREL's place and demonstrate clearly that the Millennium Falcon is definitely NOT a star destroyer, they also show off the fact that it is one of the smallest ships capable of light speed in existence by taking S2UIRREL on one hell of a joyride - you miss out, never mind.

I wish I could have the ship Zaphod Beeblebrox stole.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

[Voice=Don Corleone]We'll make him an offer he can't refuse.[/Voice] You wake up the next morning, with your sheets covered in blood. You look ever and scream as you find a decapitated horse head staring back at you.... with some burger king buns and cheese and ketchup around it.

You are transported back in time and get it just before he steals it. Then my strike-through text also happens to you because I'm angry with myself for not noticing the next page and I'm taking it out on you.

I wish I had a button that would just magically spawn any song I wanted in my head so I didn't have sit down with my guitar and learn them as I'm often too tired to do after work.
    Last edited by Metallion; April 26th, 2013 at 08:56 AM.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

granted: you have the ability to magically spawn any song into your head, the notes have pointy edges and protrude through your eyes and ears (ouch), and wreak all sorts of havok on your brain tissue.

I wish the sega master system version of the first R-Type stage 4 music was my cell phone ring tone

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. You are arrested and thrown in a cell (for life). You do get your one phone call though, and while waiting for the other party to answer, you hear the sega master system version of the first R-Type stage 4 music, rather than the usual ring.

I wish I had a game console that could play any video game from any platform ever made.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - You get the only system in the world that will play every game ever created. Unfortunately, the game controller is not very comfortable and you develop Carpel Tunnel in the first 13-minutes of playing.

I wish I knew more about Star Wars (and/or Star Trek) so I can keep up with NORMAL people and not be embarrassed when I mistake one sci-fi flying thing for another
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. You are now the most Star Trek- and Star Wars- knowledgeable person in the known universe. You become so famous that you are invited to give a talk on the technological specifications of the ships from each franchise. But because the masses don't understand much of your technical jargon, all of the Trekkies think you're saying that Star Wars' ships are superior, and vice versa. Now you've got a big mob coming at you with light sabers and phasers. And they're not set to stun.

Oh, and did I mention that the auditorium has no exits on the podium side?

I wish I had a starship.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Granted - you get Paul Kantner

I wish I people would stop playing candy crush and go back to playing Bejeweled again instead.

Beans

Granted! since you diodn't specify exactly what people and when all people now play Bejeweld non-stop. Happy crashing of the world.

I wish everybody has functioning hovercars like in 'The Jetsons'.

Beans

Everybody has hovercars but only your hovercar has opposite magnetic polarity from all the others. Have fun trying to manoeuvre that through traffic.

I wish Sissy13's starship was shaped like a giant cat and nyanned its way through space.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Page 257 of 279 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast