Page 255 of 274 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2736

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Granted! You get te best electronic cigarette ever. It is so good that it doesn't need a smoker and fights crime during the weekend.

I wish for an icecream with carrot and motoroil flavor.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Due to a mixup at the plant.. You receive a shipment of Carrot and Motorola flavored Ice Cream, it's delicious and good for your eyes but people no longer understand half of what you're trying to say to them and there are dead, corrosive, batteries in every bite.

I wish for puppy power.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans

You awakened Scrappy Doo! He takes over the world and constantly has his character's worst scenes from the cartoon playing loudly on giant monitors everywhere. Anybody caught complaining is sentenced to a forced viewing of them all Clockwork Orange style.

I wish it was next Tuesday already when my guitar is coming back from the workshop. Magic is being done to it.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - But you're scheduled to be some where else when the delivery man rings your door bell... You'll have to go to and pick it up your self... IN YOKAHAMA

I wish my bamboo plants were a little more healthy (stupid cold winter weather killed a few of them)
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted! All your bamboo plants are in the best of health! Too bad that horde of Giant Pandas swooped in & ate them all!

I wish for Xubuntu to beat Ubuntu (Evil Grin!)
    I'm a man, I can re-install, if I have to, I guess!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by S2UIRR3L View Post
    Granted - But you're scheduled to be some where else when the delivery man rings your door bell... You'll have to go to and pick it up your self... IN YOKAHAMA
    Phew. Good thing Yokohama is only a 30 minute trainride away from Tokyo. I actually quickly went over there and back to see a WWE show one evening last year.

Quote Originally Posted by SantaFe View Post
    I wish for Xubuntu to beat Ubuntu (Evil Grin!)
    A hugely promoted football match is organized in the world's most prestigious stadium. Eleven Xubuntu developers on one side, eleven Ubuntu developers on the other. One Kubuntu developer is the referee. In the spirit of Open Source all tickets are given away for free. After an intense match, team Xubuntu beats team Ubuntu by 1-0 in overtime. The players and spectators alike have a huge and extravagant celebration before returning to their five star hotel rooms. Your credit card is billed for all expenses.

I was I were a spectator at that game.
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans

Granted! You are a spectator in that game. You have the best seat possible; In the football itself!

I wish for Sheldon of the big bang theory to be the new ruling deity of Earth.

granted - Sheldon is in charge of the Earth. He has a list of rules that everyone on the planet must memorize and abide by. The new planetary anthem is actually every one of the rule set to music, it takes 90 minutes to sing it completly, and must be performed by every "humanoid" at precisely 0730 local time and before public events.

I wish Deadpool's video game turns out awesome!

Beans

Deadpool's video game is the original Super Mario Bros.

I wish life were more like a video game.

Beans

Granted! Life is now exactly like Sokoban. Now move those boxes!

I wish the world was one permanent X-files episode.

Page 255 of 274 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265 ... LastLast