Page 248 of 276 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2751

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

You get an android phone but it's Lt. Commander Data from Star Trek TGS put into a phone. It constantly tells you how it was built and asks you questions about emotions and ****.

I wish to learn a better trophy sumonning song that will actually teleport the trophy to my house.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

-Granted. your trophy summoning song works works perfectly, teleporting the trophy to your house which is now located at the bottom of the Abyss from that movie...how long can you hold your breath?

-I wish my skills in the video game Team Fortress 2 would qualify me to host a hilarious episode of Saturday Night Live

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Your skills are that mad at Team Fortress 2 and the producers of Saturday Night Live decide to give you a go hosting their show. It is a very hilarious episode of the show but only because of how outrageously suckingly bad at hosting such things you are.

I wish Eddy Gordo from Tekken better luck in future TV entertainment ventures
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

Granted! Eddy Gordo becomes the biggest thing since buttered toast. Unfortunatly Johnny Cage is now unemployed and stalks you wearing nothing more then a newspaper and a sign saying Jesus Saves!´.

I wish for a frisby throwing robot that can dance the cha-cha-cha while raising Micheal Jackson back from the dead.
    Last edited by auredium; March 14th, 2013 at 06:51 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Zoinks - Let's see if I can do it...

GRANTED - You now have the only frisby throwing, cha-cha dancing, re-animating the dead robot in the world... Good luck finding size ZRT-760 batteries

I wish for a million dollars and huge pectoral muscles!
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans

You get a million dollars and I introduce you to a plastic surgeon that will install huge pectoral muscles for one million dollars. You don't quite read the contract in detail and sign before noticing that it says one million dollars per month.

I wish to win the international farting championship.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans

Mystical fog rises up from the ground as your wish is magically granted!!
    You have won the international farting contest and as the whole complex is filled with the gasses produced by the contest you receive your price; An indoor fireworks show. As the first arrow ignites, so does the complex in one massive blow; You, the complex and the oil and explosives warehouse it was housed in explodes. Congratulations with your prize!

I wish for an armada of space vikings to launch an invasion in gaint Tux shaped space vessels targeting Madagascar so that they can bring me a Maki.
    Last edited by auredium; March 15th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.

Done. Satelite images of Madagascar depict space vikings past and present causing havok. Adrian Peterson just recovered a fumbled Maki, then broke 3 tackles on his way to the end zone where his Tux shaped space vessel awaits to bring it to you. You will however have to deal with customs officials to bring it into your country, so good luck with that...

I wish I could understand what Wu-Tang Clan was talking about in there songs...and in interviews...basically whenever they speak I want to know the message they are attempting to convey.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - You have a stroke of genius and realize that their messages have hidden (codes if you will) about the whole DaVinci business... Now there's a bunch of international killers chasing you, bent on stopping the leak of information that you might spill.

I wish for all your base are belong to ME now.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

granted - all my base are belong to you, I didn't have many though so now you don't have many either, never mind.

I wish for more time please.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Page 248 of 276 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258 ... LastLast