Page 240 of 279 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Unfortunately I am unable to grant your wish, have you looked it up?

I wish I had more to contribute to the forums so I could give myself an avatar, but all in good time... I would rather be constructive and I will admit I am still relatively new to ubuntu (at time of writing).

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted you you spend 3 days in general help and absolute beginner talk reading everything, figuring out what to ask and when then posting what is needed at that point in threads, you loose your password(s) the day after you get your avi

i wish i could copy/paste physical items
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted. But unfortunately to copy/paste an item you must either physically right-click an object, or press Ctrl + C in real life, tasks that no one knew how to do. Don't worry, you can wish for those in your next wish, but I will corrupt them. Badly.

I wish Die Hard 5 will be an awesome movie (if it's already awesome, then good)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted but you are now blind and death

i wish i could physically right-click an object, or press Ctrl + C/V in real life

Highlight and Middle click also works for me
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

You can, but you get slapped a lot by both the original and copy. After a while, all the copies you made gang up on you and beat you senseless.

I wish I could remember why I keep wanting to spell "senseless" "senceless".

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

someone explains it is just something annoying about the letter c using long sentences but you fall asleep and miss their point entirely.

I wish for dish mostly comprised of fish for lunch today
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Quote Originally Posted by CK000 View Post
    Unfortunately I am unable to grant your wish, have you looked it up?
    I Googled them but didn't find anything useful. Oh well.

@robsoles: Here you go! A dish of (mostly) fish.
    (after you eat it) Did I mention that it contained 1% arsenic? Tasty stuff, I'm told.

I wish that I would sleep soundly every night, then when my alarm goes off every morning, I would be instantaneously fully alert/awake.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro

Granted, the sun explodes, it doesn't affect any of us much on earth, well, except those who wished to sleep until morning.

(UCSA = Ubuntu Certified Systems Administrator, UP = Ubuntu certified Professional) I don't think these are even offered anymore btw Anyone care to elaborate on that?

I wish for more wishes!
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans

Granted. You get wishes into wishes untill one wish is that you have never made a wish. Wishception!

I wish for an exit.

Beans
    Distro

Granted! However, it is also the entrance to your next corrupted wish!

I wish for freedom.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Page 240 of 279 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast