Page 238 of 279 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Oh was that red car yours? I'm sorry. You can keep the tire that caused it though.

I wish for a black glossy superstrat with EMG pickups and a string through bridge. (that's a type of electric guitar)
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Granted - It goes into hyper-overdrive and melts to your fingers as you're playing it.

I wish for an all expense paid trip to the touristy part of Tokyo (Shinagawa/Chiyoda)?

(by the way - nice taste in guitars)
    Last edited by S2UIRR3L; February 5th, 2013 at 08:27 AM.
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by S2UIRR3L View Post
    Granted - It goes into hyper-overdrive and melts to your fingers as you're playing it.

I wish for an all expense paid trip to the touristy part of Tokyo (Shinagawa/Chiyoda)?

(by the way - nice taste in guitars)
    Granted, you arrive in Tokyo..during the Bakumatsu...in the 2nd half of the 19th century. Have a nice vaction!

I wish for an umbrella shaped like an octopus.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You get one, it is brilliant, seriously looks (and smells and feels and squirts ink) just like a real octopus. You can't wait for a rainy day to try it out so you go in the shower with it, it protects you from the water coming out of the shower head and just looks so stunningly lifelike, when you go to put it down and get out of the shower in a bizarre bathroom incident the umbrella envelopes you and you fall into it, it fills with water (you should have stopped the water first!!!) and you drown - the cops are dumbfounded when they find you months later.

I wish I could have managed that in three words or so but 'it eats you' just doesn't cut the kind of mustard I was going for
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro

It doesn't exactly cut the muster either.

I wish I knew what a 'muster' was, and why it is so difficult to cleave in twain.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Upon realizing the true reality and complete context, your mind becomes rent in non-Euclidean fractals as horrors from outside knowable reality leak in with this dread metalinguistic knowledge, and your insanity renders you unable to do anything but contemplate the infinity of all musters like an LSD trip that never ends.

I wish for an ocean of mushroom gravy and a boat made of unleavened bread.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. The gravy is made of mushrooms which have been taking up residence in the back of Metallion's fridge for 3 years, though. And the unleavened bread is left over from the Passover. The original Passover.

Probably isn't going to sink, but it's not going to be a very pleasant journey...

I wish for fresh homemade bread.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro

It takes you hours and hours to get it just right using nothing but what you had at home.

I wish it was next Wednesday already
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

It is next Wednesday 23:59:59. Whatever it is you were looking forward to, you missed it.

I wish for some time away from customers so I can work on the exact parts of Wakame that I want to work on while still bringing in money somehow.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro

The semi-colon keys on all of your keyboards break inexplicably.

I wish FrogCMS was not so exploitable, nice to hand a customer something they can maintain themselves (any opensource suggestions other than Drupal or Joomla? They are a bit too 'complicated' for this specific customer).
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Page 238 of 279 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248 ... LastLast