Page 232 of 279 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

granted, you loose out on one on one time with your girlfriend, What does her name mean?

I wish i could do that with my avi [relavent]
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans

On its own the kanji means bell.

You get the most beautiful sexy girlfriend you could ever imagine. She never did tell you about her compulsive hate for her name appearing in an image online though. She also happens to be an Olympic medallist in the dough roller whacking discipline.

I wish to borrow her dough roller so I can make quiche lorraine.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

You do, but then she gets upset and asks you who's this Lorraine and wacks you with the dough roller.
    I wish my rain barrel would thaw out so that the eavesthroughs can actually do their thing.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

your rain barrel thaws out but for some reason the eavesthroughs still don't do their thing, this annoys you so much you practically destroy the barrel and several other related items trying to make it all do its thing. Too bad.

I wish to know everything but at a reasonable rate as to not make my head explode or anything silly like that.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

You do, but by the time you know everything, half the stuff you learnt is no longer relevant and the other half is out of date.
    I wish carb cleaner would dry faster.

Beans

Some scientist invents a giant straw which attracts an equally giant space hamster from outer space that drinks all of the earth's water supply through it. Everything's dry instantly now. Yes, the hamster was from such deep space that I had to write space twice.

I wish Skeletor lived in my basement.
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Skeletor moves in and the first thing he does (straight after unpacking at least) is to off you - yep, killed you dead he did and you never got to hang with him.

I wish I'd managed what I did earlier months ago.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans

You did but then your current self didn't have anything to do earlier. Your current self is so pissed at your past self for taking away the pleasure of doing what you did earlier that you travel back in time and engage in a real life Mortal Kombat match. You win and successfully perform a fatality on yourself, causing you to conveniently disappear from existence. The last place trophy is given to your family as a condolence which causes all posters from that thread to vandalize your grave.

Now that I'm killed by Skeletor, I wish to be a ghost that haunts the women's dressing room at that sports club down the road.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

You do, but ghosts probably don't exist. So after being killed by Squeletor, you've turned into something that doesn't exist, so you're definitely gone now.
    I wish I hadn't forgotten to plug that thing back in earlier.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted. An electrical plug is plugged into the Thing (of Fantastic Four fame), who then goes mad and kills you.

I wish for a 10x performance improvement for my machine without anything else changing.

Page 232 of 279 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast