Page 227 of 279 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

granted, all weapons are destroyed as they are no longer needed, the earth is invaded by aliens, all humans are enslaved (just like happened on the Simpsons)

i wish the EB on supertuxkart (version 0.8) was not such a let down (too easy)
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

The whole human race extinguishes itself in a spectacular event, the ensuing millennia of peace the animals and wildlife of the planet flourish in is a beautiful thing indeed. - think I mighta been ninja'd is my excuse

As an alternative to Zombifier's fine fix for that I offer that the genie makes it unplayably hard and it just frustrates you twice as much that way - at least while it was too easy you got to see how it finished

I wish I had been wearing peril sensitive sunglasses for my last wish
    Last edited by robsoles; December 19th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

i think you corrupted the wrong wish

granted, they are radioactive

Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by pqwoerituytrueiwoq View Post
    i think you corrupted the wrong wish

granted, they are radioactive

(LOL I agree with you! I thought it was going to be an epic showdown between good and evil, but what I get is him keep falling off the edges, and Fort Magma is one of the easier tracks in the game, so don't expect to have any epic battle in there. I hope they fix the AI, or simply make him much harder in the next version)

Granted. I'll show you it's not as easy as it looks... by making you the driver. Tip: humans do not survive lava, exploding cakes, hammer,... so you better not screw it up.

I wish my computer's specs doubles itself everyday.

Beans

They do but given the nature of your wish, they soon reach the limit of today's technology. In order to keep doubling the specs, the circuit boards in your PC need to get a lot larger and eat a lot more power which they do and keep doing every day. After a few days, several nuclear power plants melt down because of your power usage. Also the climate adjusts itself in a desperate effort to keep your cpu cooled. The earth freezes solid and instantly melts again because of your CPU. All that's left is a little vapour in space and your rapidly expanding computer.

I wish the system requirements of all software halved each day instead, without decreasing the quality nor features of said software.
    Full time open source software developer. Projects:
    Wakame-vdc: Virtual data center. Community: Wakame Users Group
    OpenVNet: Virtual networking using OpenFlow
    Sinatra-browse: Parameter declaration framework and browsable API for ruby Sinatra.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

As windows (especially vista) suddenly starts running smoothly, reality crashes, as windows Vista not being insanely bloated, crashy and slow is just like dividing by zero.

I wish Neverwinter Nights 3 would be developed by BioWare (no, Nw online doesn't count) and it would be just as good as the first, also for DM'ing campaigns and creating worlds, and native for Linux.
    "We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." -Linus Thorvalds
    "I our department, we can do anything! ... There's a timeframe? in that case, nevermind my previous statement." - My Colleague

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by rasmus91 View Post
    As windows (especially vista) suddenly starts running smoothly, reality crashes, as windows Vista not being insanely bloated, crashy and slow is just like dividing by zero.

I wish Neverwinter Nights 3 would be developed by BioWare (no, Nw online doesn't count) and it would be just as good as the first, also for DM'ing campaigns and creating worlds, and native for Linux.
    Granted, but you keep losing.
    I wish the Nintendo 3DS had Ubuntu.

Beans

Granted, but the only thing anyone can get it to do besides boot up is run a full-screen, absolutely perfect 3DS emulator.

I wish for someone to use common sense on the above to make it more awesome.
    AMD Athlon II x4 640 - ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 - 12GB RAM - XFX ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB w/21.5" Monitor - Assorted HDDs - Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120Gb SSD - [ArchLinux - Windows 7 - Mac OS X 10.6.8]
    If all else fails, read the instructions.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, but they don't post so we know nothing and it appears lame to everyone else

i wish for a 3D desktop environment, not just 3D effects but one that utilizes a 3D screen

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

You get it and it is so immersive that you totally lose track of everything and starve to death fiddling with your virtual world through its interface.

I wish for a nice lunch today.
    NEED HELP? | [SOLVED] | MS hide
    A little nonsense now and then...
    If this is a game thread and you are going to post I hope you have read the Original Post.

Page 227 of 279 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277 ... LastLast