Page 157 of 279 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

granted
    40 turns later the struggle begins, oh and you are the judge and 5 min in you have to go take a leek, this is also an office match so you can't take a restroom break, and the splashing does not help

i wish MLC SSDs did not have a write limit, thus allowing them to last as long as RAM

@S2UIRR3L
    how does it leak out of the sealed packaging? have you ever opened that plastic you practically need a hack saw
    Last edited by drs305; July 20th, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

You become the beta tester for the Millennium Ultra Unlimited SSD Version 3.10 (Linux compatible), but it quickly gets corrupted because the firmware wasn't ready for 2 posts to be merged. It crashed with too many corrupted sectors to be recovered.

I wish I had my 1990 Mitsubishi again (I loved that car)
    I actually DO have a real life....
    I just forgot the password to it.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, sadly it was crushed some time ago well here is your cube of metal... BTW it is in your bed

i wish my PSU was not so noisy, while still functioning the way it was designed to (which included the fans)
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by pqwoerituytrueiwoq View Post
    granted, sadly it was crushed some time ago well here is your cube of metal... BTW it is in your bed

i wish my PSU was not so noisy, while still functioning the way it was designed to (which included the fans)
    The power supply's noise is reduced to zero because the power supply's fans both broke randomly. Now your power supply overheats, and now you see puffs of blue smoke coming from the power supply. You now need to evacuate or you'll start seeing things.

I wish for nullspace to encompass the universe, thereby bringing the Ending.

Beans

Well it doesn't. How's that for a corruption?

I wish someone called "Lord of Space" would come about and start saying positive things about the beginning of the universe instead.
    AMD Athlon II x4 640 - ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 - 12GB RAM - XFX ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB w/21.5" Monitor - Assorted HDDs - Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120Gb SSD - [ArchLinux - Windows 7 - Mac OS X 10.6.8]
    If all else fails, read the instructions.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Quote Originally Posted by catlover2 View Post
    Well it doesn't. How's that for a corruption?

I wish someone called "Lord of Space" would come about and start saying positive things about the beginning of the universe instead.
    Well, the Lord of Space is actually the Lord of Time, since the Lord of Time cracked the Skasis Paradigm.

I wish for everything and nothing to collide, thus cancelling everything out.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Time View Post
    I wish for everything and nothing to collide, thus cancelling everything out.
    EVERYTHING and NOTHING collide in a great explosion, but it doesn't cancel anything, instead creates a third "SOMETHING" (a third dimension, per se).

I wish I could play the old original Sim City 3000 on Linux, instead of having to keep my junky little XP tower around.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted you discover virtualbox, yu sell your xp tower 3 days later your hard drive fails, sadly you have no backup

i with for something noteworthy to happen (eg: moon getting knocked out of orbit by meteor into the sun, or something of similar scale)
    oh and S2UIRR3L to be ninjaed in this thread within the next 30 days 5 times or more

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hailey's comet smashed into Earth's moon, sending it in the direction of Pluto and the sun remains safe

I wish I was a kid again, when things were simple.

(side note: i never had to worry about a ninja killing me every 5 days)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted, but you will not physically age, you can imagine the horrors that await you when people realize you are not aging

I wish AMD would develop a architecture that is superior to Intel's

@S2UIRR3L
    by ninjaed i meant while you were typing a reply someone posted before you hit submit
    no moon means no tide so what else will happen, oh and i think the sun would just burn the moon to nothingness be like droping a rock into a bucket of water

Page 157 of 279 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast