Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2782

Thread: The "Corrupt a wish" game

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: The "Corrupt a wish" game

granted they shall be removed in 100 years

i wish DRM would die
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server
    Putting your Networked Printer's scanner software to shame PHP Scanner Server
    I frequently edit my post when I have the last post

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Darnit ninja'd. DRM does die but rises from the grave as a zombie etc. etc. <see below>

They are, including your bellybutton which puts your whole birth as a human into question. Someone mentions immaculate conception, someone else crucifies you, you come back from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living but are taken out by the nearest survivor who remarks that it was odd that that zombie had no bellybutton.

I wish for a linux native version of autoit
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted you receive xdotool but you have to write scripts form scratch

i wish for a native linux version of notepad++ with no need for wine
    Laptop: ASUS A54C-NB91 (Storage: WD3200BEKT + MKNSSDCR60GB-DX); Desktop: Custom Build - Images included; rPi Server

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

<offtopic>Haha, I've wished for that repeatedly too.</offtopic>

A version is finally released but 3 hours later wetware that directly translates thought to words is developed in China so you do all your coding with your eyes closed now anyways.

I wish life were truly unpredictable.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Now all of life is truly unpredictable, and that includes the result of your wish. So, granted (or maybe not granted, in which case life remains predictable...) You have caused an unresolvable paradox and are now BANNED not only from the forums but from the universe as we know it.

I wish for a fully operational, non-malfunctioning space rocket.
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted but to your disappointment it is the size of a model spaceship (specifically 3ft tall/long depending on how you look at it)

i wish for a Rosewill RC-400-LX cause i think my onboard lan is going to fail, cause sometimes i have to cut the power to the system for a few seconds to get it to function it just happened again and it did not come on the 1st try
    Last edited by pqwoerituytrueiwoq; May 2nd, 2012 at 04:39 AM. Reason: missed a "a"

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Granted. Here is your brand new card. We guarantee that it will not grow an arm and stab you in the face like that USB drive, we promise!!!
    we lied.

I wish Wine can run ALL Windows app perfectly.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

granted but, you have to buy a MS license key for every version on windows wine can simulate it also now uses 72gb of disk space

i wish all windows apps had a open source native linux version
    Last edited by pqwoerituytrueiwoq; May 2nd, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Granted, but none of them are provided with debian packages or a list of dependencies!

I wish I had color-changing walls!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Granted. You now have six color-changing walls, each of which change to a new color every n seconds (where n is a random integer between 1 and 60).

Enjoy them, because that is all you have... no windows, no doors, no food, no computer, etc. ...Did I mention that you are inside the cube formed by those 6 walls?

I wish for a superhero power.
    Last edited by chellrose; May 2nd, 2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: I am my own grammar police
    int main() {
    User chellrose;
    chellrose.insert_clever_signature();
    return 0;}

Page 131 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast