Attached is my mozpluggerrc which can now play embeded movie streams using totem-xine.
Things to know:
- I did this on Hoary so I'm not sure if it will work on Warty (because of the mozplugger version change)
- You need totem-xine and mozplugger (in universe). You'll also need w32codecs if you want to stream anything using a proprietary codec.
- I set up some audio stream capabilities but I haven't tested it yet (I never listen to embeded audio streams). If you can test this, please do and report any success or failure.
- Remove the .txt file extension and place as /etc/mozpluggerrc.
- You'll need to remove ~/.mozilla/firefox/pluginreg.dat for mozplugger to recognize the configuration changes.