Page 75 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    So you are calling your own calendar?
    remove -h after cal

Code:
    ${if_match "${time %b %G}"=="Dec 2012"}${voffset -76}${else}${if_match "${time %b %G}"=="Mar 2013"}${voffset -76}${else}${if_match "${time %b %G}"=="Jun 2013"}${voffset -76}${else}${voffset -70}${endif}${endif}${endif}${font DroidSansMono:size=7.55}${color3}${execpi 60 VinDSL_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e s/^/"\$\{offset 100"\}/ -e 's/\<'"$VinDSL_Cal_9"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}
    The cal version I am running has -h as help, -1 will show single month which is default.
    cal -V gives cal from util-linux 2.22.1

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by paramvir View Post
    remove -h after cal

Code:
    ${if_match "${time %b %G}"=="Dec 2012"}${voffset -76}${else}${if_match "${time %b %G}"=="Mar 2013"}${voffset -76}${else}${if_match "${time %b %G}"=="Jun 2013"}${voffset -76}${else}${voffset -70}${endif}${endif}${endif}${font DroidSansMono:size=7.55}${color3}${execpi 60 VinDSL_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e s/^/"\$\{offset 100"\}/ -e 's/\<'"$VinDSL_Cal_9"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}
    The cal version I am running has -h as help, -1 will show single month which is default.
    cal -V gives cal from util-linux 2.22.1
    I will give that a shot when I get back home. Thanks!

Beans

Hi guys & Gals,

This thread is very helpful and I have learned a lot from here. Thank you all for helping.
    But I got stuck with a weird Calendar date format. It isn't align correctly.. Doesn't matter what I did still it didn't fix it. I wonder someone from here can help me out.

-----------------------------------This is modified from VinDSL codes---------------------------
    ##################################
    ## CALENDAR (5-Line) ##
    ${voffset 0}${font DroidSans:bold:size=9}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color6}${voffset -2}${hr 1}${font}
    ${voffset 29}${font DroidSansMono:size=8.55}${color3}${alignc 74}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=18}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${color9}${alignc 79}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${color9}${alignc 79}${time %e}${endif}${endif}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansMono:size=8.55}${color3}${alignc 74}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansMono:size=8.6}${color3}${alignc 74}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -90}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=80}${color8}${alignc 120}2${font}
    ####
    ## Uncomment for Conky 1.8.0 (use mono fonts only)
    ${voffset -88}${font DroidSansMono:size=9}${color3}${execpi 60 VinDSL_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e s/^/"\$\{offset 100"\}/ -e 's/\<'"$VinDSL_Cal_9"'\>/${color9}&${color3}/'}

####
    ## Uncomment for Conky 1.8.1 (use mono fonts only)
    #${voffset -80}${offset 100}${font DroidSansMono:size=9.5}${color3}${execpi 60 VinDSL_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e 's/\<'"$VinDSL_Cal_9"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}

#${voffset -80}${offset 100}${font DroidSansMono:size=9.5}${color3}${execpi 60 VinDSL_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e 's/\<'"$VinDSL_Cal_9"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Quote Originally Posted by jnguyen View Post
    Hi guys & Gals,

This thread is very helpful and I have learned a lot from here. Thank you all for helping.
    But I got stuck with a weird Calendar date format. It isn't align correctly.. Doesn't matter what I did still it didn't fix it. I wonder someone from here can help me out.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey
    Hi Jeffrey

Just ensure you have mono spaced fonts installed - if you are not using the DroidSansMono font - replace it with one on your system like DejaVu Sans Mono and the pesky bugger should align itself and behave as required

Beans

Hello you guys.

Could someone of you clarify the new way of implementing the weather in the conky?

Thank you, the 75 pages are quite long

Wink Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Quote Originally Posted by Donaldus View Post
    Hello you guys.

Could someone of you clarify the new way of implementing the weather in the conky?

Thank you, the 75 pages are quite long
    Hi there

for conkywx the weather program visit http://foreverquest.blogspot.in/2012...sh-script.html

You will also see the link to the help wiki - RTFM

for using Vin's stuff you can visit an install guide by Foodoo my bier buddy English man in Germany lol - has made an excellent one
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...&postcount=404

Also Vin had made a full data dump for someone wanting to use it in Debian Testing
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...&postcount=680

Have fun - Give us a shout even if you are having too much fun

Beans

Excellent!

Finally a manual... I've followed 42dorian's with success except for the Weather.

Gosh, I love that new toy

Thanks!

Hi there

for conkywx the weather program visit http://foreverquest.blogspot.in/2012...sh-script.html

You will also see the link to the help wiki - RTFM

for using Vin's stuff you can visit an install guide by Foodoo my bier buddy English man in Germany lol - has made an excellent one
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...&postcount=404

Also Vin had made a full data dump for someone wanting to use it in Debian Testing
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php...&postcount=680

Beans

Talking Re: HOWTO: VinDSL Conky Script

Hi Jeffrey

Just ensure you have mono spaced fonts installed - if you are not using the DroidSansMono font - replace it with one on your system like DejaVu Sans Mono and the pesky bugger should align itself and behave as required

DejaVuSansMono works for me. You are the man paramvir. Thank you.
    For curiosity that I would bring it up here maybe someone would know why?
    I downloaded "DroidSansMono" it didn't work, I copied from my laptop, still didn't work (yes. I did fontreload). Maybe the reason is that because I'm running Ubuntu server 12.04.1 x64 LTS? There are something different between DT & SVR?
    (my laptop at work and other desktop at home works fine with Ubuntu Desktop 12.04.1 x64 LTS)
    Thank you very much forour help.

Jeffrey

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    So you are calling your own calendar?
    My string, version 9.

The calendars, themselves, are generated by CAL & NCAL.
    Intel ® P4 Extreme Edition 3.4 (Gallatin) || DFI ® LanParty PRO875B rev B1
    Crucial ® Ballistix Tracer PC4000 1GB || Mountain Mods U2-UFO Opti-1203
    XFX 7600GT 560M AGP (PV-T73A-UDF3) || Corsair HX520W Modular PSU

Beans

Well, I'm having way too much fun with Conky and arrived to that result :

I have two problems I can't resolve, the first is the "i" on the bottom of the Weather box and secondly, I can't help but haven't the temperatures in the 4 days forecast...

Thank you for that awesome thing and your help

Here are my codes :

.conkyrc
    Code:
    ####
    ## Force UTF8? Requires XFT (see above)
    ## Displays degree symbol, instead of °, etc.
    #
    override_utf8_locale yes
    use_xft yes
    xftfont DroidSans:size=8.75
    xftalpha 0.1

####
    ## This buffer is used for text, single lines, output from $exec, and other variables.
    ## Increasing the text buffer size (too high) will drastically reduce Conky's performance.
    ## Decreasing the size (too low) will truncate content and cause strange display output.
    ## Standard text buffer size is 256 bytes (cannot be less). Adjust YOUR buffer wisely!
    #
    text_buffer_size 2048

####
    ## Daemonize Conky, aka 'fork to background'.
    #
    background yes

####
    ## Update interval in seconds.
    #
    update_interval 2.0

####
    ## The number of times Conky will update before quitting.
    ## Zero makes Conky run forever.
    #
    total_run_times 0

####
    ## Create own window in instead of using desktop?
    #

own_window yes
    own_window_transparent yes
    own_window_type normal
    own_window_class conky-semi
    own_window_hints undecorated,below,sticky,skip_taskbar,skip_pager
    ####
    ## Some distros also require the following 2 lines.
    #
    own_window_argb_visual yes
    own_window_argb_value 255

####
    ## Force images to redraw when they change.
    #
    imlib_cache_size 0

####
    ## Use double buffering? Reduces flicker.
    #
    double_buffer yes

####
    ## Draw shades?
    #
    draw_shades yes
    default_shade_color 292421

####
    ## Draw outlines?
    #
    draw_outline no

####
    ## Draw borders around text?
    #
    draw_borders no

####
    ## Draw borders around graphs?
    #
    draw_graph_borders no

####
    ## Print text to stdout?
    ## Print text in console?
    #
    out_to_ncurses no
    out_to_console no

####
    ## Text alignment.
    #
    alignment top_right

####
    ## Minimum size of the text area.
    ## Syntax: minimum_size [width] [height]
    #
    minimum_size 280 1200

####
    ## Maximum width of the text area.
    ## Syntax: maximum_width [width]
    #
    maximum_width 280

####
    ## Gap between text and screen borders.
    #
    gap_x 12	  ## Left / Right
    gap_y 64  ## Top / Bottom

####
    ## Shorten MiB/GiB to M/G in stats.
    #
    short_units yes

####
    ## Pad % symbol spacing after numbers.
    #
    pad_percents 0

####
    ## Pad spacing between text and borders.
    #
    border_inner_margin 10

####
    ## Limit the length of names in "Top Processes".
    #
    top_name_width 10

####
    ## Subtract file system -/+buffers/cache from used memory?
    ## Set to yes, to produce meaningful physical memory stats.
    #
    no_buffers yes

####
    ## Set to yes, if you want all text to be in UPPERCASE.
    #
    uppercase no

####
    ## Number of cpu samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    cpu_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Number of net samples to average.
    ## Set to 1 to disable averaging.
    #
    net_avg_samples 2

####
    ## Add spaces to keep things from moving around?
    ## Only affects certain objects.
    #
    use_spacer right

####
    ## My colors (suit yourself)
    #
    color0 White		#FFFFFF
    color1 Ivory		#FFFFF0
    color2 Ivory2		#EEEEE0
    color3 Ivory3		#CDCDC1
    color4 Tan1		#FFA54F
    color5 Tan2		#EE9A49
    color6 Gray		#7E7E7E
    color7 AntiqueWhite4	#8B8378
    color8 DimGray		#696969
    color9 Tomato		#FF6347

#####
    ## Load Lua for shading (optional)
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load /home/dlhoest/.conky/draw_bg.lua
    lua_draw_hook_pre draw_bg

####
    ## Load Lua for bargraphs (required)
    ## Set the path to your script here.
    #
    lua_load /home/dlhoest/.conky/bargraph_small.lua
    lua_draw_hook_post main_bars

TEXT
    ##             LOGO             ##
    ## Uncomment for hard-coded ID (static)
    #${voffset -33}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 179}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=19.6}${color4}1${offset 1}2${offset 1}.${offset 0}0${offset 0}4${font}
    ####
    ## Uncomment for soft-coded ID (dynamic)
     ${voffset -33}${font OpenLogos:size=103}${color2}v${font}${voffset -76}${goto 179}${font UbuntuTitleBold:size=19.6}${color4}${pre_exec cat /etc/*release | grep 'RELEASE' | awk -F'=' '{print $2}'}${font}
    ####
    ## Additional ID (branch version, code name, release date, etc.)
    ${voffset -1}${goto 188}${font Ubuntu-B:size=8.1}${color4}alpha 1${font}
    ##            SYSTEM            ##
    ${voffset 7}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.25}${color4}SYSTEM${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    # ${voffset 4}${font OpenLogos:size=10}${color2}u${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}${pre_exec lsb_release -sd || cat /etc/*release}${font}
    #${voffset 2}${offset -2}${font OpenLogos:size=12}${color2}Z${voffset -4}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 3}${sysname}${offset 3}${kernel}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${machine}${font}
    #${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}d${voffset -2}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}nVidia GeForce 7600 GT${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${pre_exec dpkg --status nvidia-current | grep Version | cut -f 1 -d '-' | sed 's/[^.,0-9]//g'}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}A${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}Intel${offset 3}Core${offset 3}i5-2430M${goto 155}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.5}(${acpitemp}°C)${alignr 1}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${freq_g cpu0}${offset 1}GHz${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}q${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.6}${color3}${offset 5}System${offset 3}Uptime${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${uptime_short}${font}
    ##          PROCESSORS          ##
    ${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}PROCESSORS${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU1${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${cpu cpu1}%${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU2${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${cpu cpu2}%${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU3${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${cpu cpu3}%${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}k${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.39}${color3}${offset 2}CPU4${offset 5}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${cpu cpu4}%${font}
    ##            MEMORY            ##
    ${voffset 5}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}MEMORY${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color2}l${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 3}RAM${goto 97}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${mem}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${memmax}${alignr}${memperc}%${font}
    ##             HDD              ##
    ${voffset 15}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}HDD${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}x${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}Linux${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${fs_used /}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${fs_size /}${alignr}${fs_free_perc /}%${font}
    #${voffset 15}${font StyleBats:size=9.9}${color2}4${voffset -2}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.3}${color3}${offset 4}SWAP${goto 95}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${swap}${goto 133}/${offset 5}${swapmax}${alignr}${swapperc}%${font}
    ##         TOP PROCESSES        ##
    #${voffset 15}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}TOP PROCESSES${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    #${voffset 6}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 1}${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${top_mem mem_res 1}${alignr}${top_mem mem 1}%${font}
    #${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 2}${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${top_mem mem_res 2}${alignr}${top_mem mem 2}%${font}
    #${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 3}${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${top_mem mem_res 3}${alignr}${top_mem mem 3}%${font}
    # ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 4}${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${top_mem mem_res 4}${alignr}${top_mem mem 4}%${font}
    # ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 5}${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${top_mem mem_res 5}${alignr}${top_mem mem 5}%${font}
    # ${voffset 1}${font StyleBats:size=10}${color1}h${voffset -1}${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}${top_mem name 6}${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${top_mem mem_res 6}${alignr}${top_mem mem 6}%${font}
    ##           NETWORK            ##
    ${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}NETWORK${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}T${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Download${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${downspeed wlan0}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${downspeed eth0}${goto 200}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${totaldown wlan0}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${totaldown eth0}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}N${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Upload${goto 120}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${upspeed wlan0}${goto 160}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${upspeed eth0}${goto 200}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${totalup wlan0}${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${totalup eth0}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}a${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Private${offset 3}IP${goto 123}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.5}LAN${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${addr wlan0}${font}
    ${voffset 0}${font PizzaDudeBullets:size=9.5}${color6}a${font DroidSans:size=8.65}${color3}${offset 5}Public${offset 7}IP${goto 121}${font DroidSansFallback:size=8.5}WAN${alignr}${font DroidSans:size=8.3}${execi 1800 wget -q -O - checkip.dyndns.org | sed -e 's/[^[:digit:]\|.]//g'}${font}
    #################################
    ##	WEATHER ##
    #################################
    ${voffset 4}${font RadioSpace:bold:size=8.25}${color4}WEATHER${offset 8}${color4}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${execpi 900 conkywx -c /etc/conkywx/conkywx.conf -t /usr/share/conkywx/examples/wx-wu-vindsl-template| 
    ####
    ## Windspeed [WS]
    sed -e 's/Calm mph'/'\$\{offset 8\}Calm/g'|
    ####
    ## Moon Phases [MP]
    sed -e 's/New Moon'/'\$\{offset -10\}New Moon/g'|
    sed -e 's/Waxing Crescent'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waxing/g'|
    sed -e 's/First Quarter'/'\$\{offset -3\}First Qtr/g'|
    sed -e 's/Waxing Gibbous'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waxing/g'|
    sed -e 's/Full Moon'/'\$\{offset -8\}Full Moon/g'|
    sed -e 's/Waning Gibbous'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waning/g'|
    sed -e 's/Last Quarter'/'\$\{offset -3\}Last Qtr/g'|
    sed -e 's/Waning Crescent'/'\$\{offset -3\}Waning/g'
    }${font}
    ##             TIME             ##
    ${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8}${color4}TIME${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset -4}${font RadioSpace:size=32}${color3}${if_match ${time %l}<=9}${alignc 7}${time %l:%M%p}${else}${if_match ${time %l}>=10}${alignc -1}${time %l:%M%p}${endif}${endif}${font}
    ## CALENDAR (5-Line) ##
    ${voffset 0}${font DroidSans:bold:size=9}${color4}DATE${offset 8}${color6}${voffset -2}${hr 1}${font}
    ${voffset 29}${font DroidSansMono:size=8.55}${color3}${alignc 74}${time %A}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=18}${if_match ${time %e}<=9}${color5}${alignc 79}${time %e}${font}${else}${if_match ${time %e}>=10}${color5}${alignc 79}${time %e}${endif}${endif}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansMono:size=8.55}${color3}${alignc 74}${time %B}${font}
    ${voffset 2}${font DroidSansMono:size=8.6}${color3}${alignc 74}${time %Y}${font}
    ${voffset -90}${font CutOutsFor3DFX:size=80}${color8}${alignc 120}2${font}
    ####
    ## Uncomment for Conky 1.8.0 (use mono fonts only)
    ${voffset -88}${font DroidSansMono:size=9}${color3}${execpi 60 VinDSL_Cal_9=`date +%-d`; cal -h | sed -e 's/\r//g' -e 's/^/ /g' -e '1d' -e s/^/"\$\{offset 100"\}/ -e 's/\<'"$VinDSL_Cal_9"'\>/${color4}&${color3}/'}

####
    ## Uncomment for Conky 1.8.1 (use mono fonts only)

##    BANSHEE (Experimental)    ##
    ${if_running banshee}
    ${voffset -30}${font DroidSans:bold:size=7.75}${color4}BANSHEE${offset 8}${color8}${voffset -2}${hr 2}${font}
    ${voffset 4}${font DroidSans:size=8.25}${color3}${if_match "${execpi 2 expr length "`/usr/bin/banshee --query-title --no-present | cut -f1- -d " "`"}" >= "48"}${alignr 15}${scroll 38 4* ${execi 2 banshee --query-title --no-present | cut -f2- -d " "}}${font}${else}${alignc}${execi 2 banshee --query-title --no-present | cut -f2- -d " "}${font}${endif}${endif}
    wx-wu-vindsl-template

Code:
    #${voffset 6}${goto 34}${font Weather:size=44}${color6}y${font}
    ${voffset -5}${offset 5}${font RadioSpace:size=20}${color6}[PT]${font}${voffset -5}${goto 75}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.75}${color6}[D1T]${font}${voffset -8}${font Ubuntu:size=18}${color5}${alignr}[CT]${font}
    ${voffset -1}${offset 5}${font}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7}${color5}Feels like${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[FL]${offset 3}${color5}/${offset 3}${color6}[FCTT]${font}${voffset -1}${alignr 6}${font}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8}${color5}Sunrise:${offset 1}${color6}[SR]${offset 6}${color5}Sunset${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[SS]${font}
    #${voffset 0}${goto 204}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.3}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color6}[D1P]${font}
    #${voffset -45}${goto 188}${font KRARound:size=41.5}${color8}I${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 8}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Humidity ${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[HM]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 8}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Barometer${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[BR]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 8}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Bar${offset 3}Trend${offset 1}:${offset 2}${color6}[FCTP]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 8}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonrise ${offset 1}:${color6}[MR]${font}${voffset 11}${goto 8}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=7.55}${color5}Moonset${offset 1}:${color6}[MS]${font}
    ${voffset -61}${goto 150}${font ConkyWindNESW:size=41.6}${color6}[BF]${font}${voffset -33}${goto 220}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color6}[MIF]${font}#${voffset -30}${goto 222}${font MoonPhases:size=35}${color8}8${font}
    ${voffset 12}${goto 150}${font DroidSansFallback:bold:size=8.45}${color3}[WS]${voffset 0}${goto 225}[MP]${font}
    ${voffset 8}${goto 25}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color5}[D2D]${goto 85}[D3D]${goto 144}[D4D]${goto 201}[D5D]${font}
    ${voffset 2}${goto 23}${font ConkyWeather:size=32}${color6}[D2F]${goto 83}[D3F]${goto 142}[D4F]${goto 200}[D5F]${font}
    ${voffset 1}${goto 25}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.5}${color3}[D2T]${goto 85}[D3T]${goto 144}[D4T]${goto 201}[D5T]${font}
    #${voffset -1}${goto 24}${font DroidSans:bold:size=8.45}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D2P]${goto 84}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D3P]${goto 144}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D4P]${goto 201}${color5}CoR${offset 1}:${offset 1}${color3}[D5P]${font}
    conkywx.conf

Code:
    # -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    # Wund Weather Config File
    # THIS PROGRAM IS FOR PERSONAL AND PRIVATE USE ONLY
    # CONTACT WUNDERGROUND.COM FOR PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS
    # CAVEAT: No guarantee that this program will work on all platforms,
    # Use At Your Own Risk.

# Use XML data from wunderground
    # NOTE: If enabled, you must supply the XML ID of the station (below)
    # [0] no
    # [1] yes
    use_xml=1
    # use_xml=0

# xml_ID
    # You can use the xml data which is provided at wunderground
    # If station is rapid fire then this xml is updated every 2.5 seconds or 
    # there about - so one gets pretty much real-time weather data. Though the 
    # data contained is current and all predictive and astro data for sun and 
    # moon and 7 day forecast comes from the main web page for your Location.
    #
    # To get this xml_ID you need to visit the location of your interest
    # which will give you the *Location* url [US] or number [rest of the world]
    # at the bottom of the page you have a listing of private weather station 
    # feeding wunderground
    #
    # You will also notice a lot of them - under Type column have Rapid Fire in green - 
    # ideally one of these would make a good choice and you can select one closest to your
    # location. The last part of the url is the number after the ID=. infact if you hover 
    # your mouse over the station name on the main page you will see a popup with the link
    # url which has like this ID=I00020B4 - you can see examples below
    # #	Blanden
    xml_ID=IBRABANT12

# Location settings
    # Enter the location number from weather underground web page url
    # + most locations have a location number - BUT some do not - like the US sites!!!
    # + in which case use the URL and set Location to url
    # + Location=url
    # +          OR
    # + Location=number
    # + Use only one location per config file!
    # + for more than one location - create a new config file and give the path 
    # + to it with a -c command line option
    # + there are some test cases listed below - just ensure only one location is uncommented.
    # If you cannot figure the number just use the full url to that page.
    # # 	New Delhi safdarjung
    Location=06458
    # Test location settings
    #  Testing URL - to test the various locations - a Location can be
    #+ uncommented it will override the Location above
    #+
    # 	New delhi Palam
    # Location=42181
    # 	Paris France
    # Location=07157
    # 	perth western australia
    # Location=94610
    # Location=95608
    # Location="http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=-32.33395004,115.74904633&sp=IWESTERN36"
    # 	Morristown, NJ USA
    # Location=http://www.wunderground.com/US/NJ/Morristown.html
    #   Reykjavik, Iceland
    # Location=04030
    # 	Cape town South Africa
    # Location=68816
    # 	Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    # Location=03633
    # 	Dubai UAE
    # Location=41194
    # 	Prospect Creek, Alaska
    # Location=http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:99726.18.99999
    # 	Svalbard, Norway
    # Location=http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:00000.1.01008
    # Dresden Germany
    # Location=10488
    # Location=http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:00000.1.10488
    # Location=http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=02155
    # Hawaii national park
    # Location=http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:96718.1.99999
    # Tampa Location and Tampa university data
    # Location=http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:33606.1.99999

# Units to use and Downloaded
    # Enter the units to get and use, centigrade or Fahrenheit 
    # [SI] metric
    # [IM] imperial/english
    Units_to_Use=SI
    Units_downloaded=SI

# Show units, use short date, show notification
    # [0] disable
    # [1] enable
    Units_show=1				# if you want to see units like km/h etc in conky
    use_short_date=1			# Sunday, 27 will become Sun 27
    show_notification=0			# Every update a popup notification shows

# Path/image to back ground image
    path_to_background_image="$cwxpath/images/bgrounds"

#  How do you want the present conditon to look like
    # [0] Capitalize The First Letter Of All Words, In The Present Condition
    # [1] All UPPERCASE
    # [2] all lowercase
    # [3] Capitilize the first letter/first word only, in the present condition
    pc_what_case=0

# use blacklist to shorten Present Condition text
    # [0] no
    # [1] yes
    use_pcondition_blacklist=1

#  Add words you want to remove from Present Condition text in this list
    #+ Separate words with space, if two words together then quote the words 
    #+ with " character. 
    #+ To replace words use format "orginaltext:newtext" and quote text with " character
    #+ To replace everything use format "*orginaltext*:newtext" and quote text 
    #+ with " character
    #+ The list is not case sensitive.
    #+ output will be based on pc_what_case
    #+ To use this blacklist you must set use_pcondition_blacklist=1
    pcondition_blacklist=( "light:lt" "heavy:hvy" "Severe:svr" "Widespread:ws" pellets pellet Freezing "Thunderstorms:t-storms" "Thunderstorm:t-storms" "with:+" "and:+" "Patches of" "Low Drifting" Small Precipitation )

#  Process the final template before showtime
    # [0] no
    # [1] yes
    use_template_cleanup=1

#  Process the final template before showtime
    #+ Separate groups with space, separate what you want to change with change
    #+ data to change with : character ex:- 'Calm km/h:${offset 8}Calm' 
    #+ - make sure it is in single quotes
    #+ to remove some part completely end of the word group put a colon '0.0 mm:'
    template_cleanup=( 'Calm km/h:${offset 8}Calm' 'Calm mph:${offset 8}Calm' 'NonFedAWOS SAFDARJUNG IN IN SUPERAWOS:Safdarjung MADIS' 'IDELHINE8:Delhi GK2 pws' 'Emerson St. Across from Police Station:Emerson St.' 'New Delhi / Safdarjung:Safdarjung Airport' )

# Use UPPERCASE or lowercase AM PM or am pm for 12 hour time format
    # [0] ALL UPPERCASE (EXAMPLE: 03:00 PM)
    # [1] all lowercase (example: 03:00 pm) 	[Default]
    # [2] Hide am pm (example: 03:00)
    # [3] all lowercase with no padding/spacing (example: 3:00pm)
    # [4] Use custom time format. State the format in custom_time_format
    # NOTE: This will only work if Time_format=12 (below)
    show_lowercase_ampm=1

# Set custom time format - see man date in a terminal to get more options
    # NOTE: Be sure to quote the time format in single quotes as shown
    custom_time_format='+%_I:%M'

# Today date format - used in last fetch
    today_date_format="%A %b, %d %Y"     		# [Default]

# Time format to use 12 or 24 hour format
    # [12] AM or PM (example: 03:00 PM)
    # [24] 24 hour format (example: 15:00) 		[Default]
    Time_format=24

# show deg symbol in forecast temps, 
    # [0] Hide all deg symbols (example: 95/63)
    # [1] Show all deg symbols (example: 95°/63°)
    # [2] Show all deg symbols, depending on Unit_to_Use (metric: 35°/17°) (imperial: 95°/63°)
    # [3] Show deg symbol ONLY, after forecast pair (example: 95/63°)
    # [4] Show deg symbol AND unit, after forecast pair (example: 95/63°F) [Default]
    show_degsym_fc_temp=4

# characters to use for forecast trends
    # characters to use for forecast trends - qoute in single ' quotes
    #+ you can use unicode fonts in you script like DejaVu Sans ...
    #+ if you want to change these values - test them first in terminal as
    #+ example echo -e '\u2194'
    # Unicode fonts code
    # risingtrend='\u2191'
    # fallingtrend='\u2193'
    # steadytrend='\u2194'
    # Arrows font code
    risingtrend='c'
    # risingtrend='x'
    fallingtrend='d'
    # fallingtrend='v'
    steadytrend='RQ'

# Choose weather icon set
    # [1] Enable conkywx icon set org 12 by bharathp666 complete set redone by me 24 icons
    # [2] Enable icon set origin not known
    # [3] Enable icon set tick weather icons by xiao4
    # [4] Enable icon set Sticker Weather Icons by Kortoik
    wx_iconset=1

# Moon font characters with or without outline ring
    # default so far has been simple without outline ring
    # [0] Disable outline and use simple
    # [1] Enable outline and disable simple
    moon_outline=1

# Allow Conkywx to check for latest version release
    # [0] Never check for a new version of Conkywx
    # [1] Check for a new version, every 24 hours
    enable_new_version_check=1

# Minimum time the script allows the wesite to be polled
    # NOTE: This setting MUST BE LESS THAN the fetch frequency in your Conky script.
    #
    # Uncomment for Conky scripts that fetch data every 900 seconds (15 minutes).
    minimum_fetch_time=870
    #
    # Uncomment for testing purposes. Fetches fresh data every time Conky is restarted.
    # minimum_fetch_time=0

# --- DO NOT TOUCH SECTION ---
    # URLs used in this program
    main_url="http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/"
    xml_url="http://api.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXCurrentObXML.asp?ID="
    Last edited by Donaldus; December 6th, 2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: c/p error

Page 75 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast